WWE Survivor Series is the classic annual PPV show, which is a part of the big four PPV. The main difference between this legendary PPV show and others is its traditional Survivor Series duel, where teams of five fight for elimination. History remembers cases where the last survivors in the team brought the final victory in the fight against three or even four opponents. We are pleased to present you with the WWE Survivor Series 2017 results.
On the Survivor Series 2017, we got to witness the incredible battle between the Raw and SmackDown teams. The game was not only based on a competition between the two names but also on the personal rivalry of Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon. Consequently, the show was referred to as the clash of Raw and SmackDown.
The main fight of the evening was the 5-man teams clash. Raw was represented by Kurt Angle, Triple H, Braun Strowman, Samoa Joe, and Finn Balor. On the side of Smackdown, there were Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, and John Cena. Here is a brief highlight of this fight:
- Braun Strowman eliminated Shinsuke Nakamura.
- Braun Strowman eliminated Bobby Roode.
- John Cena eliminated Samoa Joe.
- Kurt Angle eliminated John Cena.
- Randy Orton eliminated Finn Balor.
- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens intervened in the match and attacked Shane, but McMahan fought him off with a chair.
- Braun Strowman eliminated Randy Orton.
- Triple Hart pedigreed Kurt Angle.
- Shane McMahon eliminated Kurt Angle.
- Triple HL eliminated Shane McMahon and brought the Raw team victory.
- At the end of the match, Braun Strowman attacked Triple H and knocked him out with two powerslams.
Main Card results
We had tough fights in other main card fights. As an example, the exciting rivalry between two WWE champions — AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar was quite interesting. Some thought that wouldn’t be a long walk for AJ, but he showed perfect flying techniques that stunned Brock.
Styles, on the other hand, was soon defeated with the help of a painful F5. After the fight, it was obvious that Brock was suffering from knee trauma. For now, we don’t have an official confirmation from WWE, so we cannot say for sure how affected he was.
Women's Survivor Series matchup (Raw team vs. SmackDown team) has ended by the victory of Raw team.
- Bayley eliminated Becky Lynch.
- Tamina eliminated Bayley.
- Nia Jax was eliminated by counting.
- Naomi eliminated Alicia Fox.
- Sasha Banks eliminated Naomi.
- Asuka eliminated Carmella.
- Natalya eliminated Sasha Banks.
- Asuka eliminated Tamina.
- Asuka eliminated Natalya and brought victory to Raw.
READ ALSO: WWE results of SummerSlam 2017: winners and grades
Another result from the main card:
- Miz vs Baron Corbin. Winner: Baron Corbin.
- Shield vs The New Day. Winner: Shield.
- Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte Flair. Winner: Charlotte Flair.
- The Uso brothers Uso vs Sheamus and Cesaro. Winner: The Uso brothers.
During the pre-show, we have witnessed 3 fights:
- Elias Samson defeated Matt Hardy.
- Enzo Amore defeated Kalisto in the match for the WWE Light Heavyweight Championship title.
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeated Brisango (Fandango and Tyler Breeze).
These are the full results of WWE Survival Series 2017, which ended with 5-4 victory for the Raw. We hope that the next WWE show would be just as interesting and attention-grabbing.
READ ALSO: John Cena net worth 2017