Life can be stressful, there is no doubt about it. So, time to take a deep breath and read the following list of hacks that can simplify everything – from your beauty routine to your everyday life!
1. Stop your sweaters from shedding by sticking them in the freezer overnight.
2. Spray a small amount of vodka on your clothes to eliminate strong odors. The alcohol will kill odor-causing bacteria.
3. Fix stains with a little bit of shaving cream to pretreat it before tossing in the wash.
4. Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain. And then toss it in the washer.
5. Tighten your sunglasses with a dab of clear nail polish, if the arm of your sunglasses is a bit loose.
6. Paint clear nail polish over a loose button thread to temporarily stop it from unraveling.
7. Clean dirt off suede shoes with a nail file.
8. Scrub off water/snow/salt stains on leather boots with a soft toothbrush and vinegar.
9. Use dishwashing liquid to lift oil stains from delicate clothing.
10. Mend dull or scratched leather shoes with moisturizer.
11. Pour a little bit of baking soda in your sneakers after a workout to soak up the sweat and eliminate odor.
12. Fix underwire that's poking out of your bra with a patch of adhesive moleskin.