TRAGEDY: Husband, Wife, 3-Month-Old Baby Found Dead In Their Home

TRAGEDY: Husband, Wife, 3-Month-Old Baby Found Dead In Their Home

A middle aged man, Seyi Adewale, his wife, Felicia and their three-month-old daughter, Deborah, were on Tuesday, found dead in their room with the corpses already decomposing.

According to report, they just moved into their new house in Gbeganu area in Minna, Niger State last Saturday and they died that same night.

It was gathered that they switched on their generating at night, close to the room while the fume emitting from the set consumed them overnight and they never woke up to see the next day.

They were discovered on Tuesday by the junior sister of the deceased husband, who had been making frantic effort to locate her brother but couldn't.

It was a shocker to her after forcing the door of the house open to meet them dead after being killed  by fume from the generator. She immediately raised alarm which attracted other neighbours to the scene.

When contacted, the state police command through its spokesman, Mr Richard Oguche, confirmed the deaths, and said they must have died as a result of inhaling the carbon monoxide from the generating set, which was turned on overnight and left close to their room.

The corpses have  been buried in Minna, the Niger State capital.

Source: Legit.ng

Online view pixel