- Fans troop out in their numbers to watch some Super Eagles legends make their return to the pitch for a football exhibition
- Tagged, Noah Dallaji Legacy Project, the event also featured football where talents between ages 16 and 18 were discovered and mentored by big names in Nigeria’ and international soccer history
- The discovered talents will be embarking on further training and career grooming at various international and local football academies
- Okocha and Kanu were among the Nigerian football legends who took part in the football exhibition
- PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Thousands of fans stormed the Tafawa Balewa stadium in Bauchi state to see some of Nigeria's football legends make a return to the pitch.
Led by Austin Jay Jay Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu, the Nigerian football legends took part in a football exhibition at the 2nd edition of the ACTDF, an initiative of the Noah Dallaji Legacy Project.
The event which lived up to its billings also witnessed some ex-African football superstars and top Nigerian celebrities.
Aside from Okocha and Kanu, in attendance were the likes of Lua Lua, Fadiga, Appiah, Diouf, Amokachi, Babayaro, Eguavoen, Babangida, and more.
Others include Peter Okoye of PSquare, Waje, Ricardo Banks, Kaffy, Timi Dakolo, Emeka Rollas, Abubakar among many other stars.
Before the game, the team was well received at the palace of the Emir of Bauchi Alhaji Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu who offered his royal blessings.
Shortly after the game, Engineer Noah Dallaji, the brain behind the football talent hunt, described the outing as a fulfillment of a long-held passion, which has come to reality.
Dallaji said the programme advances ACTDF’s vision and mission to discover and develop Nigerian talents, with the ultimate aim of developing the country.
The event tagged, Noah Dallaji Legacy Project, also featured football where talents between ages 16 and 18 were discovered and mentored by big names in Nigeria’ and international soccer history.
The discovered talents will be embarking on further training and career grooming at various international and local football academies.
Earlier, Legit.ng reported that former Super Eagles forward and coach Daniel Amokachi has posted an awesome video of himself and other Nigerian football legends chilling inside the plane while traveling to Bauchi.
While sitting with former Arsenal star Kanu Nwankwo, Taribo West was jokingly revealing the destination the plane was going to and his words made his former teammates laughed.
According to the video posted by Daniel Amokachi on Instagram, the 48-year-old jokingly stated that Taribo West also needs deliverance.
Nwankwo Kanu was also entertained with the drama Taribo West put up inside the plane in what was an adorable video.
Also, Legit.ng had reported how they were spotted together sharing amazing moments in the bus.
The superstars were headed for the second edition of the African Children Talent Discovery Foundation’s (ACTDF) talent hunt and mentoring programme billed for Bauchi.