- Cristiano Ronaldo has been on a scoring spree in the year 2020
- The Juventus striker has broken several records due to his impeccable form
- Ronaldo is also the first player to win the league in England, Spain and Italy
Cristiano Ronaldo has continued to wax stronger as he ages and the Juventus striker broke five records in 2020.
The Portuguese star is popularly known for his goalscoring prowess which has ranked him above any player actively playing for both club and country.
Every time Ronaldo scores for the Old Lady and Portugal an old record is met or a new one is set.
Here are the five records Ronaldo broke in 2020:
1. The first player to score 50 plus goals in the Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League
In Ronaldo's second season at Juventus, he reached 50 goals and became the first player to do it with three top flight leagues including the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A
2. The is the fastest player to reach 50 goals in Serie A
There is no player that has reach 50 Serie A goals faster than Cristiano and the Portusese legend has notched up 64 in total with 12 already in the 2020-21 campaign.
3. The first player to score 30 plus goals in a single season in three of Europe's top 5 leagues
Scoring goals has become a lifestyle for Ronaldo but scoring 30 in a season in a tough league like the Italian topflight division is a remarkable feat. CR7 has done it with ease in the all the league he has played in.
4. The first player to score in double digits in 16 consecutive seasons
All through Ronaldo's illustrious career he has hit double figures from His days at Man United, Real Madrid and Juventus. Which means there is no season Ronaldo will not score more than ten goals..
5. The first player to score in 11 consecutive matches in three different competitions
Consistency is part of what makes Ronaldo better than his competitors. Scoring in 11 consecutive matches in three different competitions is a difficult thing the 35-year-old has made look so easy.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo equalled a 59-year-old Serie A record the same night Lionel Messi matched Pele's record.
The Juventus striker netted a brace in their 4-0 win over Parma to take his tally to 33 in the calendar year.
On the other hand, Messi scored his 643rd goal for Barcelona in their 2-2 draw with Valencia making him the second equal Pele's record for most goals for a single club with Santos.
3 interesting footballing moments between Maradona and Nigeria | Legit TV