Former supermodel Naomi Campbell reacts to return of abducted Kankara schoolboys

Former supermodel Naomi Campbell reacts to return of abducted Kankara schoolboys

- Former British supermodel, Naomi Campbell, has kept herself abreast of issues in Nigeria

- The superstar in reaction to the return of abducted schoolboys in Kankara told the Nigerian government to also ‘bring back the girls’

- Naomi was referring to the Chibok schoolgirls who were kidnapped from their school in 2014 and are still missing

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

The story of the 333 abducted Kankara schoolboys in Nigeria no doubt gained the attention of many people all over the world and the news of their regained freedom was also met with jubilation.

Former British model, Naomi Campbell, has always shown her great concern for issues in Nigeria and she recently took to her Instagram page to react to the release of the Kankara schoolboys.

The model shared a screenshot of a report from The Wall Street Journal showing people gathering to protest the kidnap of the 333 schoolboys. The people in the photo held up a banner with a sign that read: “#Bring back our boys”.

Read also

I negotiated release of Kankara schoolboys without paying a dime, says Gov Matawalle

Former supermodel Naomi Campbell reacts to return of abducted Kankara schoolboys
Former supermodel Naomi Campbell has thanked God for the release of the abducted Kankara schoolboys but she also begged the government to bring back the girls. Photo: @naomi
Source: Instagram

In the caption of the post, Naomi then thanked God that they had finally regained their freedom and she then told the Nigerian government to also secure the release of the Chibok school girls who were kidnapped from their school in 2014.

She wrote:

“THANK YOU GOD ♥️ NOW BRING BACK THE GIRLS”

See her post below:

Interesting.

Legit.ng had earlier reported that the Katsina state government had secured the release of the schoolboys who were abducted on December 11, 2020.

Speaking on the release of the schoolboys, the governor of the state, Bello Masari said the abductees would be reunited with their families after medical examination.

The governor said the security agencies did well in securing the areas the pupils were camped, adding that the whole area was cordoned by the security agencies to secure the children.

He said that the issue of security is a challenge to everyone, saying “we can overcome our insecurity challenges if we all cooperate, unite and provide critical information to the security agencies.”

Read also

Breaking: Hundreds of schoolboys abducted in Katsina released, Govt declares

PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly

2000 days after, Chibok girls yet to return | Legit TV

Source: Legit

Online view pixel