- Paul Pogba is living the good life as a footballer and can almost buy anything worth paying for
- The Man United has an array of luxury cars parked in his garage worth a whopping £1.73m
- The Frenchman is ranked among the top-earning footballers in the world following his £290,000-per week wages
PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng
Paul Pogba is one of the most controversial players in the world and arguably one of the best attacking midfielders too.
The Manchester United star was signed from Juventus for a record fee of £89million but has failed to hit consistent form since his arrival in 2016.
He currently earns a whopping £290,000-per-week at Old Trafford and that is enough to buy him all the good things of life.
The 27-year-old has a fleet of supercars cars parked in his garage worth a staggering £1.73m including a Lamborghini, Mercedes, Maserati, Ferrari, MacLaren and the likes.
Ronaldo owns most expensive private jet in football and it cost N13bn (N1bn more than that of Messi)
Legit.ng will be looking at Pogba's cars collection, prices and the years he bought them numbering up to ten:
1. Rolls Royce Wraith - £286,000 (2018)
2. Mercedes 4X4 GLS - £71,000 (2016)
3. Maserati - £115,000 (2018)
4. Lamborghini Aventador - £271,000 (2017)
5. Audi RS6-R - £105,000 (2016)
6. Bentley Flying Spur - £132,000 (2014)
7. Chevrolet Camaro - £30,000 (2013)
8. Ferrari 812 - £260,000 (2012)
9. McLaren P1 - £220,000 (2011)
10. Ferrari 488 GTB - £250,000 (2015)
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Real Madrid are not interested in signing Paul Pogba next summer, reports from Spanish news media outlet AS.
The Man United midfielder recently revealed while on international duty that hos dream is to play for Los Blancos in the future.
Pogba was linked to Juventus and the Spanish club last summer but the move failed to materialize.
Legit.ng had also reported that Lionel Messi is the highest-paid footballer and the second player that recently hit the $1billion mark in terms of earnings.
With the enormous amount in his bank account, the Barcelona star can afford to buy anything he wishes with his money.
The 33-year-old has a fleet of luxury things in his possession including his private jet, mansion, cars, hotels and many other things that give him comfort.
I still don't have the €250,000 I need for my FIFA ban appeal - Samson Siasia | Legit TV