- Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke, recently had fans worrying about her after she shared a strange video on social media where she claimed that her marriage of seven years was over
- The film star’s brother, Ikechukwu, has now taken to social media to share more details about his sister’s breakdown
- According to him, the actress hasn’t had access to her phone in some days and she did not post the viral video
- Ikechuckwu also said he doesn’t know how the video was made
- The young man also denied claims that his sister had bipolar disorder among other things
PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng
Nigerian actress, Chacha Eke’s brother, Ikechuckwu, recently took to social media via his Instagram page to comment on the recent outburst of his sister about her marriage.
The marriage between the actress, Chacha Eke and her husband, Austin Faani, recently got fans talking on social media after the film star shared a disturbing video.
In the video, Chacha said her marriage was over. Though she did not reveal why.
In a new post on Instagram, Ikechukwu shed more light on his sister’s situation. According to him, he prefers to remain lowkey on social media but he decided to speak up after the development.
Ikechukwu said Chacha had not had access to her phone for about five days and she was not the one who posted the viral video.
The young man also continued that the film star did not have bipolar disorder as was being pushed on social media. He added that he did not know how the video was made and asked why such information was posted without her consent.
See the post below:
In another post, Ikechukwu reiterated that it was not a case of domestic violence but that it doesn’t make his sister’s husband innocent. He continued that the world knew there was a cover-up.
See the post below:
Legit.ng had earlier reported that actress Chacha Eke revealed she had bipolar disorder.
In a video she shared on her official Instagram page, the actress noted that she is not a victim of domestic violence contrary to the opinion of people. According to her, doctors have diagnosed her of having bipolar disorder.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Don’t take your own life, Concerned Nigerians cry out to citizens | Legit TV