- Dominic Calvert-Lewin is currently topping the chart for most goals in Europe's top five leagues so far
- The 23-year-old forward has scored nine goals in six appearances so far this campaign
- Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are however missing on the shortlist of top scorers at the moment
Dominic Calvert-Lewin may not be playing for any top European club at the moment, the 23-year-old is already setting the pace for others to follow this campaign.
The Sheffield-born football star is the current highest goal scorer across competitions in Europe's top five leagues this campaign.
He has already scored nine goals in just six appearances so far this campaign - leading the goal scorers chart in top five European leagues.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are however missing on the shortlist of players who have already scored five goals this season.
Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim) and Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane are second on the table with eight goals each.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 9 goals
- Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim) 8 goals
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) 8 goals
- Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur) 7 goals
- Ibrahima Niane (Metz) 6 goals
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) 5 goals
- Sebastien Haller (West Ham United) 5 goals
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) 5 goals
- Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa) 5 goals
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) 5 goals
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) 5 goals
Meanwhile, Ronaldo has only recorded three goals in two appearances, while his rival Messi has just one goal in three games.
The Everton striker could be handed his full England debut this week when they host Wales in the UEFA Nations League game.
Legit.ng earlier reported that Manchester United's new signing Edinson Cavani is the third most lethal striker in Europe's top five leagues since he made his debut with Palermo in 2007.
The 33-year-old Uruguay forward has scored a staggering 250 goals in 413 appearances across competitions and clubs over the years.
He is only behind the duo of Lionel Messi with 432 goals in 450 appearances and Cristiano Ronaldo, who has 416 goals in 433 games.
We haven't gotten the houses FG promised us in 1994 - Siasia raises alarm | Legit TV