- Floyd Mayweather officially retired in August 2017 but may be making a return
- The 43-year-old is relishing a chance to fight Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov
- He says with an offer £500million, he is ready to take on the UFC fighters
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Floyd Mayweather is considering a return to the rings and has cheekily demanded a staggering £500million to fight UFC stars Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov, SunSport reports.
The American boxer announced his retirement on August 26, 2017 shortly after he outclassed inferior opponent in Andre Berto, a bout that earned him $32 million.
And since then he has been heavily linked with a possible come back and now the 43-year-old has stated that he won’t come out of retirement for any amount less £120m, amid rumours of a fight against YouTube star Logan Paul.
I'm richer than your families, Bobrisky tells haters as he makes N140 million payment for 2020 G Wagon
However he admitted that for him to fight UFC star McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov, he would want £250million each.
Recall that the 50-0 record boxer defeated McGregor in 10th round TKO in the boxing ring in 2017, he said he would love to fight the Irishman once again, claiming the UFC fighter can’t punch.
“Conor McGregor can't punch. He can't punch,” Mayweather told Shannon Sharpe's ‘Club Shay Shay’ podcast:
"I was having fun... I was like, ‘ah this dude punches so soft, it’s cool. “I didn’t take no punches, I still got my facilities...
“So why would I go out there and fight these young fighters - these young lions - and risk my health.
“You look at my uncle Roger, you look at Muhammad Ali, you look at them fighters... "I just say: your health is your wealth.
“So as far as me going out there competing against a guy like Conor McGregor, oh absolutely."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that Conor McGregor has confirmed he will fight against Manny Pacquiao in the boxing in January 2021.
The UFC star is set for another epic cross-fight clash against another prolific boxer Pacquiao in the Middle East.
The Notorious who recently announced in the summer that he has quit the Mixed Martial Art (MMA) scene was asked about fighting The Pac Man.
McGregor tweeted: "Anyway all water under the bridge who gives a dam. I’m boxing Manny Pacquiao next in the Middle East."
And pound-for-pound icon Pacquiao has now confirmed he will fight the Irishman in a sensational clash.
How we mistakenly celebrated Yakubu’s miss at 2010 World Cup – Brown Ideye | Legit TV