- The Nigerian Independence Day is just a few days away
- Like previous celebrations, some citizens of the country will step out in colours of the Nigerian flag as a show of patriotism
- Legit.ng has compiled some cool photos of celebrities who have stepped out rocking colours synonymous to the Nigerian flag
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
On Thursday, October 1st, citizens of Nigeria will be thrown into a feat of celebration as the country clocks the age of 60.
Although there may be a few grumbling here and there about what has not been accomplished in the country since we regained freedom from the colonial masters, citizens are most likely going to celebrate their country.
Like previous years, many will step out rocking colours synonymous to the Nigerian flag which are green and white, as a show of their patriotism.
In light of this, Legit.ng has compiled a list of popular celebrities who have rocked green and white outfits and shared photos on their social media pages.
Some of these pictures can serve as fashion inspiration for anyone looking to step out in green or white come Wednesday.
Check them out below:
1. Nollywood actress Omotola Jalede Ekeinde
The movie diva rocks a long and shimmery sequence gown for a movie shoot.
2. Media personality Toke Makinwa
Makinwa is spotted in a two-piece white outfit while another photo captured the radio girl in a simple knee-length gown and stylish footwear.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
3. BBNaija 2019 winner Mercy Eke
The reality star brings in some style as she rocks an oversized green and white Balenciaga sweater.
4. Crossdresser Idris Okuneye
The controversial cross-dresser rocks beautiful gown and he is also seen rocking a green coloured jumpsuit.
5. Nollywood actor Timini Egbuson
The handsome actor keeps things simple and stylish as he rocks a green t-shirt and a pair of blue jean.
6. Media personality Ebuka Obi Uchendu
The ever-stylish BBNaija host rocks a cool outfit by celebrity designer Mai Atafo.
7. BBNaija star Alex Asogwa
Alex serves a fiery look in this two-piece pantsuit by Official Lankv
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
How Nigerians celebrated the 57th Independence anniversary in Umuahia | Legit TV