- Liverpool are topping the list of most valuable squads in the world
- Manchester City are occupying second position on the standings
- Barcelona who are Spanish champions are occupying third position
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Premier League champions Liverpool, have emerged as the topmost rated valuable football squad in the world with massive £986.7 million spent on the signing of players.
After 30 years of waiting, Liverpool eventually won the 2019/20 Premier League title in style which was an incredible record for manager Jurgen Klopp.
Last two seasons, the Reds also did well winning the Champions League beating fellow Premier League side, Tottenham in the final.
According to the latest report on UK Sun, two of Jurgen Klopp's stars are worth more than £100m each with Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane both rated at £108m.
Just in: Trouble for Frank Lampard as PSG make official bid for crucial Chelsea star on permanent deal
Trent Alexander-Arnold is worth £99m with five further players worth £50m or more.
Manchester City are occupying the second position on the list of most valuable squads, while current Spanish champions Barcelona occupy third.
Below are the top 10 most valuable squads in the world
1. Liverpool with £986.7 million
2. Manchester City with £933.1 million
3. Barcelona with £910.3 million
4. Chelsea with £825.9 million
5. Real Madrid with £789.5 million
6. Bayern Munich with £754.2 million
7. Manchester United £719.5 million
8. Paris-Saint-Germain with £706.4 million
9. Atletico Madrid with £702 million
10. Tottenham with £697.1 million
Earlier, Legit.ng had reported how Emerson Palmieri who is an Italian player currently playing for Chelsea has reportedly emerged as a summer transfer target for reigning Serie A champions Juventus.
The 26-year-old is finding it difficult to walk his ways into Frank Lampard's first team since last season at Stamford Bridge.
According to the latest report on UK Sun, Juventus will be interested in signing Emerson on loan this month and would offer the player a permanent deal at the end of the season.
Old Lady chiefs see Emerson as a potential replacement for left-back Mattia De Sciglio who was snubbed by Pirlo in their win over Sampdoria.
With Alex Sandro still injured at Turin, Juventus chiefs are preparing to reinforce their team in the perfect defence of their title.
Emerson joined the Stamford Bridge landlords in January 2018 for a fee of £17.5 million from Roma but has since played just 55 times for the Blues.
How we mistakenly celebrated Yakubu’s miss at 2010 World Cup – Brown Ideye | Legit TV