- Lionel Messi recently agreed to remain at Barcelona after he had issues with the club board
- The 33-year-old Barcelona captain is reportedly in another row with Ansu Fati
- Fati recently parted ways with his agent Rodrigo Messi who is the legend’s brother
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Lionel Messi has once again been fingered in another rancour within the Barcelona squad with reports claiming teenage sensation Ansu Fati may be considering an exit at the club.
Reports from Everything Barca citing Diario GOL claim that the Argentine is doing everything to frustrate the 17-year-old out of the club for parting ways with his agent Rodrigo Messi who is the club legend’s brother.
Ansu Fati had been managed by Messi’s brother Rodrigo, but the player recently ended their contract to join forces with renowned football agent Jorge Mendes.
Just in: Koeman makes stunning U-turn, reveals the exact statement he told Suarez that made him leave for Atletico Madrid
It was gathered that Messi is not happy with the situation as he believes that his agent brother influenced Fati’s progression to the club’s first team using his relationship with the club management.
Further allegation claim that that Messi wants new manager Ronald Koeman to field the likes of Ousmane Dembele and Antoine Griezmann over Ansu Fati to ensure the youngster’s career is frustrated.
However, the Argentine was earlier told by the Barcelona new manager that no player will be given preferential treatment at the club as he looks to break the player-power mould.
The Argentine earlier met with the new boss Koeman to notify the manager he no longer saw his future at the Catalan club.
Messi who handed-in his transfer request at the club has been linked with a move away from Camp Nou with Manchester City tipped as possible destination for the forward.
Just in: Emotional Luis Suarez breaks silence, reveals major truth about Barcelona since the day he joined (video)
The 33-year old who has just agreed to stay at Barcelona has expressed emotions after what would be described as a ‘manic two weeks’ regarding his future.
Barcelona fans can now heave a huge sigh of relief after their captain confirms he will continue at the club next season and he returned to training on Monday September 7.
Legit.ng earlier reported that Edinson Cavani has reportedly placed a call to the Barcelona management over a possible deal that could see him join the Catalan giants as their striker this summer.
The 33-year-old who is currently a free agent having seen-off his contract at French club Paris Saint Germain is desperately in search of a new team.
Cavani scored a total of 200 goals for the Ligue 1 outfit in 301 appearances in all competitions and could be heading to the Camp Nou.
Just in: While 4 team-mates have left, Barcelona star signs new long-term contract with astonishing £367m buy-out clause
How we mistakenly celebrated Yakubu’s miss at 2010 World Cup – Brown Ideye | Legit TV