- Barcelona failed to win a title last season and now they are embarking on massive restructuring
- The club is desperately in need of at least three new sensational players
- However, the club needing funds to buy more stars, are ready to offload twelve players
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Barcelona have launched what the club describe as urgent operation looking to clear out twelve players in a bid to get funds to bring in at least three new players.
Among the players expected to leave the club include Luis Suarez, Samuel and Martin Braithwaite who according to reports are now surplus to the squad.
Barcelona need cash to bring in a strong midfielder and a forward as well as a left footed center-back after they finally resolved their saga with Lionel Messi.
And Suarez has been told to train alone by new manager Ronald Koeman ahead of his rumoured switch to Italian giants Juventus.
The Uruguayan looks set to leaving the Catalan club as just medical and bonuses are needed to sort out after a £2.8million move plus £12million in variables had been agreed, but the report claims Atletico Madrid have arrived on the scene and the Uruguayan's openness to staying in Spain has changed the scenario.
Other players set to be axed by the Blaugrana include Arturo Vidal who is linked with Inter Milan, while France international Samuel Umtiti has been told to go. He could return to his former team Lyon.
Fellow Frenchman Jean-Clair Todibo's could be heading to England amid interests from Everton and Leicester City, while Semedo will also depart the Camp Nou if the club receives an offer for the player.
Rafinha, Junior Firpo and Miranda are also likely to leave the Spanish outfit in a list of players which is completed by youngsters Moussa Wague, Barcelona B central midfielder Monchu and defensive midfielder Oriol Busquets.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that Spanish League giants Barcelona will have a chance to elect a new president on the weekend of March 20 and 21, 2021.
The Catalan club's board has been heavily criticised recently over their failures on and off the pitch - which also led their captain Lionel Messi tender his transfer request last month.
Reports claim some quarters had asked for the elections to be held sometime this year but the proposition was kicked out as reported by Daily Star.
Meanwhile, incumbent Josep Bartomeu will not be eligible for the position having occupied the office for two consecutive terms.
How we mistakenly celebrated Yakubu’s miss at 2010 World Cup – Brown Ideye | Legit TV