- Lepacious Bose has taken to social media to reminisce on her weightloss journey
- Sharing photos of herself crying on a plane, she explained that it was her first time using seatbelt without needing extensions
- Bose went on to explain her struggles living as an overweight woman over the years
Nigerian comedienne, Bose Ogunboye, popularly known Lepacious Bose is no doubt one celebrity who has inspired a lot of people with her weight loss journey.
Just recently, she took to social media to share an emotional moment with her fans and followers. In her latest Instagram post, she shared two selfies of herself crying on a plane.
Bose accompanied the photo with an explanatory caption about why she cried. In the lengthy post, she revealed that she cried on that plane because it was her first time using a seatbelt without needing an extension.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
She wrote: "This was the first time I would travel in years without needing a seat belt extension!!!!! I simply pulled the belt and it clicked and I broke down in the plane and cried.....oh how I cried..... I cried for so many reasons.
1. For the shame I felt for years every time the plane crew handed the extension to me and the look people gave me.
2. I cried because I remembered travelling with a group of comedians (great guys) but I did not want then to make fun of me, I flew 6 hours without using a seat belt...... I could not bear to ask for an extension and I acted like it was together.
3. I cried because I remembered how many times I held the seat belt in a car so that lasma would not stop me but the seat belt never connected so I just held it till I passed them.
The comedienne listed several other reasons why she broke down in tears.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
Read her post below:
Meanwhile, Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has expressed excitement over clocking a new age on Monday, September 7. The bold and beautiful lady took to her social media page to share the good news with her fans and followers.
According to her, she wishes she could scream across the universe to show how happy she is to be alive on her big day. She noted that she is the happiest person on the occasion of her birthday.
Check out amazing tips on how to lose weight quickly | Legit TV