- BBNaija 2020 Lockdown season has seen a lot of housemates catch feelings so fast and it has given fans a reason to talk on social media
- One of the complicated relationships on the show is between Ozo and Dorathy who claim to be friends even though fans have guessed that Dora has deeper feelings
- A man identified as Sammy Desh on Twitter recently took to his page to share his thoughts about the duo
- According to Sammy, Ozo is too premium for Dora and she would never have been confident to get close to him if not for BBNaija
- Sammy’s opinion has led to several interesting comments on the microblogging site
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
The BBNaija reality show is a lot about creating bonds and making life long friends while still competing against each other to win the grand prize.
This year’s edition of the show which is tagged Lockdown has seen many relationships formed just like in previous years, but some feelings are obviously deeper than the others.
Two of the housemates who have got viewers talking about their relationship is Ozo and Dorathy.
Just recently, a fan identified as Sammy Desh on Twitter took to his page to share his opinion about the duo. According to him, Ozo is way beyond Dorathy’s level.
He wrote: “Ozo is too premium for Dora, if no be Big Brother she no even fit dare talk to am outside cos dem no dey same level."
See the tweet below:
As expected a number of people took to the comment section to share their thoughts on Sammy’s post. Many people did not seem to appreciate him sounding like Dora was not a catch herself.
Read some comments below:
Just recently, Legit.ng reported on another love triangle in the BBNaija Lockdown house which is between Laycon, Erica and Kidd Waya.
Kidd Waya was recently spotted telling Erica how he would act if she decides to be with Laycon. According to him, he will still be there for her and talk to her if she needs him to because that is what gentlemen do.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
BBNaija: My boyfriend was not happy with my romance with Eric - Lilo | Legit TV