- Jadon Sancho's deal to Manchester United is becoming very unlikely
- The Red Devils failed to meet Dortmund’s August 10, deadline to complete the transfer of the youngster
- Sancho is reportedly confused on what to do about his future
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Jadon Sancho has been on the radar of Manchester United for some time now and the player is reportedly interested in a move to the Premier League club, but he is confused on what step to take.
SunSport reported that the player is in a dilemma on whether to demand to leave Dortmund or to simply hand in a transfer request.
The 20-year-old had thought his switch to the Old Trafford outfit would have been sealed last week, but somehow nothing has happened.
United were pressured to complete the signing of the starlet by August 10, or they had to forget the transfer deal.
The German club told the Red Devils to bring £108m (about N52 billion) for the winger, but United hoped they could land the player for a lesser fee as negotiations continue.
The Bundesliga giants are concerned that the transfer speculation of the player may eventually have a negative impact on the club as they are also keen on finding a replacement.
And Sancho has been named in Borussia Dortmund’s pre-season squad and he'll jet out with other teammates to their Swiss base.
He was pictured with his teammates preparing to jet off from Germany on Monday, August 10.
Sancho was seen in a check-in queue with a face mask covering his mouth and headphones in as onlookers took photos of the group of stars.
With United still hoping to resurrect the deal, Sancho is said to be confused about what to do to make him leave.
But the club’s sporting director Michael Zorc insisted that Sancho has accepted he is staying.
“The club’s decision is respected by the agency and player,” Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc said.
Legit.ng earlier reported that Nicolas Tagliafico has aroused the interest of Premier League giants Chelsea in the summer, according to Sky Sports.
The Blues are in desperate need of a left-back ahead of the next season and the west London club are yet to agree a fee for Leicester City star Ben Chilwell.
The England international will cost Chelsea a whopping £60 million but the 2015 Premier League champions are considering an affordable alternative in Tagliafico.
How we mistakenly celebrated Yakubu’s miss at 2010 World Cup – Brown Ideye | Legit TV