Victoria “Vee” Adeyele is a Lagos-based musician and one of the Big Brother Naija 2020 contestants. Although she considers herself a preacher of love and a fighter, she recently found herself in trouble due to a comment about Android phones. What did she say?
Victoria Adeyele aka Vee is a young and talented musician who moved to Lagos to build a career in music.
Being a people person, she has quickly found common ground with other BBNaija 2020 housemates.
- Full name: Victoria Adeyele
- Nickname: Vee
- Profession: Musician
- Place of birth: London, UK
- Place of residence: Lagos, Nigeria
- Age: 23 years
Victoria “Vee” Adeyele bio
Victoria Adeyele aka Vee is a musician. She was born and raised in London, and she decided not to go to university so that she could build a career in music. Almost a year ago, she moved from London to Lagos to make her dream come true.
How old is Victoria “Vee” Adeyele?
As of today, the BBNaija contestant is 23 years old.
Her journey on the Big Brother Naija 2020 show
Vee and Praise were the first housemates to give off relationship vibes, as barely hours after entering the house, Vee was seen sitting on Praise's laps. Later, she enjoyed some quality hammock time with Neo.
However, on Day 10, Vee complained to Lilo about the silent treatment she was getting from Neo:
“We haven’t been talking for a while, I will continue carrying on like I usually do until he is ready to come around.”
Lilo then advised her to talk to Neo:
“You guys should have the talk and if he doesn’t say anything, you can let it go,”
On Day 12, Vee and Neo had a heart-to-heart conversation, during which she revealed her feelings for him but asked for some space and less jealousy.
Neo then told her that she should feel lucky to have a man as dedicated and caring as he is.
Since getting into the house, Vee has been involved in a heated argument with Wathoni over bed space, and she has elicited a lot of talk online after she revealed that she does not like Android phones, saying that she is an iPhone person.
During a Q and A session in the house, Vee was asked, "Androids or iPhones?", to which she replied that she does not even like Androids touching her hand.
BBNaija viewers then went online to talk about Vee's statement:
- @iamAbiodunAA: This ones go soon go house. How many iPhone users dey vote?
- @Mzlianne: meanwhile Oppo is one of your main sponsors. When your village people want to follow you, they will find you even on TV.
- @poshbabi: Guess she forgot oppo is part of the sponsors
- @_kylex: Na only iPhone users go vote you na, let's see how it goes.
- @IamNneomaa: Since I use Android I can’t vote for you then.
- @diponet1: Who said that pls. I hope he or she will buy her voters iPhone to vote for her
Meet Ghanaian actress who intentionally failed WASSCE to punish dad for forcing her to Science class (video)
Other facts about Vee
- She has never had any relationship last longer than six months in her entire life.
- Vee's biggest achievement is performing at the Palmwine Music Festival last year.
- The new habit or skill did she acquired during the COVID-19 lockdown is sleeping for hours on end.
- Her words to live by are "Live every day like it is your last."
Victoria "Vee" Adeyele is one of the female BBNaija 2020 contestants. She is one of the housemates who make the show interesting.
READ ALSO: Timmy Sinclair “Trikytee” bio: BBNaija Season 5 contestant profile
Legit.ng recently reported about the life of Trikytee, one of the BBNaija 2020 housemates. He is is a Nigerian creative artist and one of the least controversial housemates on the show.
At the very beginning of the show, Trikytee's fans complained that he was seldom seen, but on Day 15, he helped the Lockdown Geng with the Wager Task and proved to be a charismatic housemate with great leadership skills.
Source: Legit.ng News