Are you bored at home with nothing to do? Have you been tirelessly thinking of something to do to pass the time? Why not check out our awesome collection of flower puns that will keep you occupied (with laughter, of course).
Here are some of the best flower puns ever created. Warning, you might be laughing at these puns for a couple of hours, so get ready.
Hilarious flower puns
Here are some top bloom puns to get you started:
- Everything is A-Bouquet.
- I hope your bonesets quickly.
- Put the petal to the metal.
- Did you hear about the flower who never bloomed? It was a bud omen.
- A peony for your thoughts?
- Why do flowers always drive so fast? They put the petal to the metal.
- Don’t sing out of Petunia.
- Go with the flower.
- Did you hear about the lazy flower who finally got his act together? He just needed a kick in the bud.
- Did you hear about the flower who joined Tinder? He just wants somebudy to love.
- Why didn’t the flower get a second date? He was garden variety.
- What lilac at work, I make up for at home.
- If it’s bouquet with you, I’d like you to be my Valentine.
- I’m wearing my comfrey sweatshirt and pajama pants.
- I really really lilac you.
- What did the flower say after he told a joke? I was just pollen your leg!
- Did you hear about the flower who gave an ultimatum to her husband? She told him once and floral.
- What does an alcoholic flower say when they reach out for help? Lilac the ability to stop.
- How do florists make their money? By petaling their goods, of course!
- What does a flower write on their valentine? Aloe you vera much.
- I love it when you call me big poppy.
- What do you say when you want a kiss from a flower? Plant one on me.
- What do you get when you cross a parrot with a bee? Polly-nation!
- What would Jerry McGuire have said if he was a flower? You had me at hydrangea.
- If you were a flower, you’d be a damndelion.
- Did you hear that Simba got all dressed up? You might say he was a real dandy-lion!
Nigerian lady preaches in market with long skirt, goes to the spa after in short dress, stirs reactions
Let's get more specific - here are some about roses:
- Rose over bros.
- What’s a flower’s favorite band? Guns n’ Roses.
- Why did the flower take her husband back after he cheated? She rose above it.
- What kind of alcohol do flowers drink? Rosé.
- I heard you were in a thorny situation, but I’m sure you’ll come out of it smelling like a rose.
- What did the flower do when she was challenged? Rose to the occasion.
- Roses are so friendly because they always thank you a bunch.
- To the person who rose me right.
- What did the flower do when she was challenged? Rose to the occasion.
- For a mother who always rose to the occasion, even when I was a real thorn in your side.
- When the rose meets the love of his life, he feels so thorny!
- My fear of roses is a thorny issue. I'm not sure what it stems from, but it seems like I'll be stuck with it.
- Stop and smell the rosé.
- When a rose wants to have the second chance on his relationship, what would he say? – “I will grow on you, baby!”
- Which is a rose's most favourite rock band? – Guns N’s Roses.
- A good pickup line for playboys: “Hi there, you need to know that roses are not the only things that are thorny and have a long stem.”
- How much does a rose love its family? – A bunch!
You will love these ones about sunflowers:
- Here comes the sunflowers.
- A guy gives flowers to all of his family. To his wife he gives roses, to his parents he gives orchids, to his daughters he gives daisies. And to his sons, he gives sunflowers
- Advice from a sunflower: Be outstanding in your field.
- Why did the rose stop dating the sunflower? She only saw him as a frond.
- Why do Pokemons like to eat sunflower seeds? Because they like to pick and chew.
These puns about tulips will send you reeling:
- I can’t wait to kiss your tulips.
- How do you know flowers are capable of kissing? They have tulips.
- How does a gardener whistle? He presses his tulips together.
- What's a bad flower pick-up line? Let's put our tulips together.
- Sometimes I love you tulip much.
- I’ve loved you ever since our tulips first met.
- Which gardens are the most talkative? The ones with tulips.
- I love you tulip much!
- How did the gardener blow a whistle? He used his tulips.
- Read my tulips.
- My wife said that all our tulips have come out now... Who’d have thought ....gay tulips!
- What's better than having roses on your piano? Tulips on your organ.
- What kind of flowers do you take to a Smooch concert? Tulips
Enjoy these orchid puns:
- What did the flower write in his mother’s day card? I’m proud to be orchid.
- I’m not orchid-ing when I say you’re a great mom.
- You’re the best mom ever, orchid you not.
- When buying an exotic flower for your lover there are two choices. Use contraception…Orchid.
- I had sex with a girl at an apple orchid and she ended up getting pregnant...It's probably because I came in cider.
Did you think that that was all? Think again! Here are daisy puns:
- Every daisy is better because of you.
- How do you know you’re in love with a flower? Not a daisy goes by where you don’t think of them.
- What do you get when you cross Lassie with a daisy? A collie-flower!
- I think of you everydaisy.
- Daisy me rollin'.
- My wife notices the new Daisy variety I have growing in the garden. Thistle definitely get her attention.
- What are Daisy Ridley's favorite type of sunglasses? "Rey-Bans!"
- What flower is the biggest klutz? A Whoopsi-Daisy.
- I ordered the wrong kind of flowers online for Valentines Day. Oops e-daisies.
- I started an insurance company for flower and gardening businesses... it's called "oopsie daisies".
- Knock-knock, who’s there? Daisy! Daisy who? Daisy me rollin, they hattin.
Enjoy these plant puns:
- Well aloe, Dolly
- Get clover it.
- We’re BBFs – best buds forever.
- Every dogwood has its day.
- Stem the tide.
- Oh kale yeah.
- I just want some’bud’y to love…
- What is a cactus’ favorite MC Hammer song? Can’t touch this.
- You had me at aloe.
- Let’s get to the root of the problem.
- What do flowers study in college? STEM.
- I will seed you later!
- Why are plants the best chefs? They’re succulent.
- You grow girl!
- We’re mint to be.
- Aloe you vera much.
- I will love you till the end of thyme.
- Just wanted to say aloe!
Be-leaf me, you will love these ones:
- What does a flower say when they’re offering you a job? Take it or leaf it.
- I hate when bay leaves.
- Did you hear about the flower who was struck in a hit and run? She was leafed for dead.
- I never want you to leaf me.
- I be-leaf in you.
- What is a flower’s favorite Journey song? Don’t stop be-leafing.
Here are some puns that you can use while on a hike:
- Just kickin' it with my birches, HBU?
- Wood you believe that I'm actually on a hike right now?
- I wood never leaf a hiker behind.
- Why do trees have so many friends? They like to branch out!
- You don't like the outdoors? Unbe-leaf-able.
- I'm so excited about hiking that I almost wet my plants.
- Make like a tree and leave.
- Why do trees love spring? It makes them feel releaved!
- Getting to the top of the hill was such a re-leaf.
- The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it's all downhill from here."
- The hill looked hard at first, but I got over it.
- What’s the best way for fungi to grow? You must give it as mushroom as possible!
Tease your gardener with these ones:
- Talk dirt to me.
- What’s a gardener’s favourite Beatles song? Lettuce Be.
- Why wouldn’t anyone marry the gardener? He was too rough around the hedges!
- I want to start gardening, but I haven’t botany plants.
- I wasn’t all that interested in gardening, but I planted a few seeds, and it grew on me.
- What’s small, red and whispers? A hoarse radish.
- What’s a gardener’s favourite type of trousers? Ones with turnips.
- I was offered a job as a gardener, but I didn’t take it because the celery was too low.
- Gardening question: Does anyone know a good place where I can buy a fern? Asking for a frond.
- Yet again, someone has added more soil to my allotment. The plot thickens…
- Why is The Hulk such a good gardener? Because he’s got green fingers.
Which of these flower puns did you enjoy the most? Let us know in the comment section. We would really lilac to hear from you.
READ ALSO: How to be funny: Useful tips for people with no sense of humor
As reported by Legit.ng, learning how to be funny takes determination and a lot of practice. If you would like to be funny like the likes of Trevor Noah, Aziz Ansari, and Taylor Tomlinson, then there are a couple of things that you need to do.
Some of the tips on how to be funny include improving your language, finding a humor buddy, watching comedy shows, and of course, making use of puns.