- US comedian Kevin Hart turned a whole 41 years old on July 6 and has a whole lot to be thankful for
- Legit.ng has compiled some interesting facts about Hart to mark his special day
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Birthdays are a special day no matter how famous or not you are, but for Kevin, he’s got the whole world celebrating.
Legit.ng knows how many smiles Kevin has brought to people’s faces over the years with his undeniably hilarious persona.
Kevin started out telling jokes on small stages in comedy clubs then moved on to TV shows, movies and filling entire theatres.
When Universal Studios wishes you happy birthday, best believe you have made it!
Some of the most well-known movies that Kevin has stared in are Ride Along, The Upside, Think Like a Man, Get Hard and Soul Plane and those are just a pinch of the many box office movies Kevin has starred in.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
In celebration of the comedic legend's birthday, we present to you 10 awesome facts about the man himself:
1. He was born July 6, 1979, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. Kevin’s first job was as a shoe salesman.
3. At first, Kevin used to get booed off stage until he turned those boos into on-calls. Learning to laugh at himself was the best thing Kevin ever did.
4. Kevin was raised alone by a strong and independent woman, his mother Nancy Hart.
5. Hart’s first on-screen appearance was on the FOX sitcom, Undeclared.
6. He was married to a lady named Torrei; he is now married to a woman named Eniko. The two got divorced in 2010 and Kevin filed for joint custody of their two amazing children – he’s a hands-on father.
7. Kevin has two children, daughter Heaven Leigh, born March 22, 2005, and son Hendrix, born in 2007.
8. Hart earned an estimated $32.5 million in 2017.
9. His massive success led him to be honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2016.
10. Kevin likes to spread his blessings. He gives a lot of money towards supporting children’s education and giving them a chance to have a future.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Most Nigerians dream of spending their next birthday abroad | Legit TV