Emily Ratajkowski is a model and actress who has taken the world by storm in the past few years. While most people know all about her and her career, there are many things that they do not know about her husband, Sebastian Bear-McClard.
Sebastian Bear-McClard was not in the limelight much until his marriage to model Emily Ratajkowski became public knowledge. He has made impressive accomplishments in his career in the film and television industry.
- Name: Sebastian Bear-McClard
- Place of birth: New York, United States of America
- Father: Michael McClard
- Mother: Liza Bear
- Wife: Emily Ratajkowski (m. 2018)
- Profession: Actor and producer
Sebastian Bear-McClard's background
Sebastian Bear-McClard parents are Michael McClard and Liza Bear. His father, Michael, is an artist who has had exhibits at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art.
His mother, Liza Bear, is a filmmaker, writer, and activist. She co-founded the New York-based art magazine known as Avalanche with Willoughby Sharp. It was a 1970s artist journal.
She also co-founded another magazine known as Bomb, which is a quarterly magazine dedicated to the arts.
The exact birthdate of the actor and producer is not known. However, his spouse clarified that Sebastian Bear-McClard age was 38 years as of March 2019.
Where is Sebastian bear McClard from? He was born and raised in New York, United States of America. He resides in New York to date.
What does Sebastian Bear McClard do? He is a producer and actor. One of the most popular movies that he produced was Good Times starring Robert Pattinson.
He started a production company known as Elara Pictures with Joshua and Ben Sadfie as well as producer Oscar Boyson.
Bear-McClard has seven producer credits, six acting credits, two director credits and one writer credit.
- Force of Circumstance (1990): He appeared as a small boy.
- Buffalo Wings (2005): He appeared in this short production.
- The Minority (2006): He portrayed the character of Preston.
- There's Nothing You Can Do (2008): This was a short production.
- Heaven Knows What (2014): He acted as Orderly.
- Good Time (2017): He was the arresting police officer. This role was not credited.
- Still Life (2006) (Co-producer)
- Heaven Knows What (2014)
- Good Time (2017)
- Oneohtrix Point Never: The Pure and the Damned (2017)
- Uncut Gems (2019)
- Goldman v Silverman (2020)
- Two Against Nature (2020)
- Bolt from the Blue (2010)
- Bottle Poppaz (2012)
- Bolt from the Blue (2010)
The producer and actor has been nominated for eight awards.
- In 2015, he was nominated for both the Best Feature Gotham Independent Film Award and an Audience Award for his work in Heaven Knows What. Both nominations were shared with Josh Safdie, Oscar Boyson, and Benny Safdie.
- In 2016, he was nominated for a John Cassavetes Award for his work in Heaven Knows What.
- In 2017, he was nominated for the Best Feature Gotham Independent Film Award as well as an Audience Award for his work in Good Time. The nominations were also shared with other members of the production team.
- In 2019, he, alongside other members of the production team of Uncut Gems were nominated for the Best Feature Gotham Independent Film Award and an Audience Award.
- In 2020, he was nominated for the Best Feature Independent Spirit Award for his work in Uncut Gems.
Sebastian Bear-McClard net worth
Is Sebastian bear McClard rich? Yes, he is rich.
Sebastian Bear McClard net worth is estimated at $12 million. Most of his wealth has been amassed from his career as an actor and producer.
His net worth is twice as much as his wife's, whose net worth is estimated at $6 million. The couple has a $2 million house in Los Angeles.
Sebastian Bear-McClard marriage
Sebastian Bear McClard was Emily Ratajkowski boyfriend for only a few weeks before he married her. Although they only dated for a few weeks, they knew each other for years prior.
The couple bought an ounce of gold and made their own rings.
The pair became more public about their relationship after tying the knot. They started attending events together, including the Vanity Fair Oscar Party and Marc Jacobs' wedding after making official their union.
They have a puppy named Colombo and the happy couple lives in New York.
Before marrying her husband, Ratajkowski previously dated music producer Jeff Magid.
In 2019, Emily Ratajkowski husband faced a lot of criticism from fans once they learned that he had allegedly not paid rent for his apartment since 2017.
He first rented the upscale apartment in NoHo in 2013 and it attracted a monthly rent of $4,900. According to the allegations, he stopped paying rent for the loft in downtown Manhattan in 2017, when his lease ended, but he did not move out.
Instead, he allegedly took advantage of New York’s loft law that helps low-income artists to obtain housing. The owner of the building claimed that the producer owed him over $120,000 in rent.
Some people in his neighborhood cited the unfairness of a seemingly rich movie producer dodging rent.
Later on, he and his landlord apparently came to an agreement where his landlord agreed to pay him an undisclosed amount if he and Ratajkowski agreed to move out.
He and his wife, together with thousands of other people, recently took to the streets of Los Angeles for Black Lives Matter protests to speak up against racial justice.
Sebastian Bear-McClard attracted much attention from the public after it was disclosed that he married model Emily Ratajkowski. Besides being the model's husband, he is a successful actor and producer.