- Singer Rema has taken to social media to share a piece of good new with his fans
- The Mavin signee excitedly disclosed that his latest song Ginger Me has climbed up to number 1 in 30 countries
- Rema accompanied with his post with a preview of the said song
- Fans flooded the comment section to hail the singer and congratulate him
- PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Young Nigerian singer Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema is no doubt on a mission to take over the world with his music and this is evident in the latest feat he just achieved
The Mavin Records signee excitedly took to his official page on micro blogging platform, Twitter, to disclose that his latest musical release, Ginger Me, has achieved an outstanding record in 30 countries.
According to Rema, the brand new single has already climbed up to number one on musical charts in the said countries.
Rema accompanied his tweet with a short video that had the said song playing in the background.
Check out the post by the singer below:
Upon sharing the tweet, fans were spotted in the comment section congratulating the singer and noting just how much they love the new song.
"Are you surprised?? Or don’t you know it’s Rema again?? Benin City to the world," a staunch fan of the singer wrote.
Read some more reactions from fans below:
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Unlike the previous club banging songs such as Dumebi, Beamer and Lady, the singer takes a different turn in Ginger Me as he sings about falling in love. The singer taps into his emotional side as he notes that love is making him act a fool.
Rema in the song also talks about how a tough guy eventually lets his guards down when he truly falls in love.
Still in a related story about the singer, he was recently appreciated by digital music streaming platform, Apple Music. The music platform put up a billboard of Rema in Los Angeles to mark Black Music Month. Rema who was overjoyed by the honour celebrated the feat on social media with his fans.
Mavin star Rema speaks on Obama approving his music | Legit TV