- Kylian Mbappe is highly paid at his French Ligue 1 club PSG
- The French star is the current highest paid player under the age of 21
- Atletico Madrid’s Joao Felix is second highest paid youth while Matthijs De Ligt is third
Paris Saint Germain star Kylian Mbappe who is on £325,000-per-week deal at the French club is top of the list of ten highest paid under-21 players in Europe, according to a compilation by Sports Bible.
Ahead of the transfer window billed to open in about two months, many of the youngsters will be linked with several big clubs, mostly in Europe.
In the latest compilation, Englishmen Jadon Sancho and Callum Hudson-Odoi are also rated among the top ten highest paid youth.
Below is the list
10. Erling Haaland - £100,000 per week - Dortmund
9. Vinicius Junior - £120,000 per week - Real Madrid
8. Rodrygo Goes - £130,000 per week - Real Madrid
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
7. Callum Hudson-Odoi - £180,000 per week - Chelsea
6. Jadon Sancho - £190,000 per week - Borussia Dortmund
5. Gianluigi Donnarumma - £195,000 per week - AC Milan
4. Christian Pulisic - £230,000 per week - Chelsea
3. Matthijs De Ligt - £245,000 per week - Juventus
2. Joao Felix - £255,000 per week - Atletico Madrid
1. Kylian Mbappe - £325,000 per week - Paris Saint Germain
Real Madrid are reportedly planning to land the duo of Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland to form a three-man deadly attack with Eden Hazard next campaign.
Los Blancos lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in the summer of 2018 and they have not been able to replace the 35-year-old star.
The Spanish League giants signed a number of players afterward but none has been able to justify the value commanded during the transfer window.
Daily Mail, however, reports that Zinedine Zidane is eyeing the two top talents who are making waves at their respective clubs.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland has outshined the duo of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo with his goals record at his present age.
Norwegian forward was on target for his German League side to increase his tally to 41 so far this season. While his stats since he joined Dortmund stands at 13 across competitions.
He has now overtaken the records set by Messi and Ronaldo earlier in their career - scoring 41 goals at the age of 19 years, nine months and 23 days.
What I plan to do to Oliseh - Vincent Enyeama | Legit TV