Nigerians are no doubt very religious people who do not joke with their spiritual leaders. Many Africans would rather miss a work day to hear their revered man of God speak than to miss an important church program.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Well, it might be understandable why many people hold their preachers in high esteem when it is obvious that they live a very affluent and enviable lifestyle just from preaching the word of God.
It has become a trend for many preachers to own luxury properties. Sometimes, they are gifted these things from accomplished church members who want to sow back into their lives or into the church.
In Nigeria for instance, many of its preachers are said to be some of the richest in the world and are able to afford many luxuries.
It is no longer news that many Nigerian preachers have passed the league of using just luxury cars as they are also owners of private jets.
Today we would look at 6 Nigerian preachers who have private jets.
1. Pastor E.O Adeboye: The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God reportedly purchased a Gulfstream G550 luxury jet that cost $65million.
2. Bishop Oyedepo: The head pastor of the Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, is also another preacher who is quite rich and owns private jets. The pastor reportedly owns one Bombardier Challenger 604 with registration number N664D and the other is said to be a Beechcraft 19000D.
3. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: This is another Nigerian preacher who owns a private jet. There have also been controversies surrounding this man of God and his jet. He, however, said that his jet was a gift.
4. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: This man of God was reportedly gifted a private jet in 2017. He is also one of the powerful pastors in the country who owns a jet.
5. TB Joshua: He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations. He reportedly acquired a Gulfstream G550 aircraft worth about $60million in April 2015.
6. Apostle Suleman: Popular pastor of the Omega Mega Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, also joined other rich pastors who own private jets. It was gathered that he acquired the jet in 2018.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Daddy Freeze on Nigerian Pastors and British Royals | Legit TV