- Samuel Chukwueze has impressed for Villarreal with his pace down the wings
- According to MEDIACOACH, the Nigerian youngster is the 14th fastest player in the La Liga
- Espanyol star Adrià Pedrosa was named the fastest player in the La Liga
Super Eagles crafty winger Samuel Chukwueze has been officially named as the 14th fastest player in the Spanish LaLiga Santander with a hugely impressive speed of 34.58 km/hr.
The Villarreal 22-year-old who is well known for his pace did not make the top ten list of fastest players in the Spanish topflight as made available by MEDIACOACH throughout the 2019/20 LaLiga Santander season.
Chukwueze who has been turning heads all through the season with his massive burst of pace and skills has been given a honourable mention, placing the Nigeria international on number 14 even ahead of Real Madrid’s Vinicius Jr.
Espanyol star Adrià Pedrosa was named the fastest player in the La Liga this season while in second place is Real Madrid’s Fede Valverde whose speed level has been put at 35.06 km/hr.
The 21-year-old is the man Zidane looks to set the tempo and to provide dynamism to the team’s play.
Below are the top 10 fastest players in the La Liga
1. Adrià Pedrosa (RCD Espanyol) – 35.11 km/hr
2. Fede Valverde (Real Madrid) – 35.06 km/hr
3. Hernani (Levante UD) – 35km/hr
4. Oscar Rodriguez (CD Leganes) – 34.95km/hr
5. Pau Torres (Villarreal CF) – 34.93km/hr
6. Ferran Torres (Valencia CF) – 34.91 km/hr
7. Marcos Llorente (Atletico de Madrid) – 34.90 km/hr
8. Alex Moreno (Real Betis) – 34.89 km/hr
9. Jose Luis Morales (Levante UD) – 34.86 km/hr
10. Sergio Canales (Real Betis) – 34.86 km/hr
Martin Braithwaite (FC Barcelona) – 34.85 km/hr
Iñaki Williams (Athletic Club) – 34.84 km/hr
Oliver Burke (D. Alaves) – 34.70 km/hr
Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal CF) – 34.58 km/hr
Vinicius Jr (Real Madrid) – 34.58 km/hr
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that for his remarkable performance in his debut season, Super Eagles striker Victor Osimhen has been rewarded with boosted stats in the video game of the Fifa 20 Ligue 1 Team of the Season.
Osimhen made a remarkable contribution in helping his side Lille finish fourth as he scored 13 goals and made 4 assists in 27 games.
The youngster joins African brothers including Monaco’s Islam Slimani, Nice right-back Youcef Atal and Reims centre-back Yunis Abdelhamid who have all been named in Fifa 20 Ligue 1 Team of the Season.
Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Angel Di Maria, Marco Veratti, Thiago Silva and Maquinhos are Paris Saint Germain stars who also made the list.
Lyon’s duo of Memphis Depay and Houssem Aouar were also named in the 20-man-list released by the world’s football governing body on May 30.
Why I cried after my 2 goals against Iceland at World Cup – Ahmed Musa | Legit TV