- Nigerian social media comedian, Oluwadolarz, has taken to social media to react to a negative post about him
- The skit maker was accused by an anonymous person of rape
- According to Anon, the comedian lured her to a set for a skit and forcefully had his way with her
- Oluwadolarz posted the incriminating post on his page and asked that his accuser come out publicly and with proof because it is a huge false accusation that he would not let slide
- The comedian wondered why anybody will want to jump on a trend to falsely accuse anyone of rape
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
The Nigerian social media has been buzzing with rape stories as different people have been called out.
Recently, an anonymous person called out popular Instagram comedian, Oluwadolarz, and accused him of rape.
According to the post that was shared anonymously on Twitter, the person claimed that the comedian lured her to what was supposed to be the set of a skit and drugged her drink before forcefully having his way with her.
The person also alleged that the comedian gave her several bruises and infections which she still has till this day and that it is her reason for now hating the funny man.
Oluwadolarz reacted to the damning post by sharing the accusation on his Instagram page and tagging it as false. He also called on his accuser to come out publicly with the proof she claimed to have.
Dolarz said he would be pressing charges. He also told his accuser to post proof, pictures of her torn clothes, when he asked her to come to his house, or just to post something that will solidify her claim.
In the caption of the post, the skit maker wondered why anybody would want to take advantage of a trend to claim that he raped her just to destroy his image.
The comedian then begged his accuser once again to come out with proof.
He wrote: “Why would you take advantage of a trend... Why would you want to tarnish someone’s image ... why would you say I r*aped you .. pls just come out with a proof pls.”
See his post below:
Just recently, Legit.ng reported that an on-air-personality, Beevan Magoni, took to social media to condemn the trend of painting all men as bad because of the wrongdoings of a few.
According to him, nobody is safe from men and women because they are both dangerous species and none are better.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Indecent dressing causes sexual harassment in Nollywood - Opemipo Bamgbopa | Legit TV