- The deaths of Hollywood actor Gregory Tyree Boyce and his Nigerian girlfriend, Natalie Adepoju have been confirmed to be from cocaine overdose
- This was made known after an autopsy was conducted on the couple
- Recall Gregory and Adepoju were found dead in their apartment by his cousin on May 12
The autopsy results of Hollywood actor Gregory Tyree Boyce and his Nigerian girlfriend Natalie Adepoju have been released and cocaine overdose has been confirmed to be the cause of their deaths.
Recall earlier, Legit.ng reported how the 30-year-old movie star and his 27-year-old girlfriend were found dead in their apartment by his cousin on May 12.
According to police who had arrived at the scene, a white powdery substance was found inside the room next to the naked bodies of the couple.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Clark County Coroner, John Fudenberg on Monday, June 1, stated that the couple died from an ”accidental” overdose of cocaine and fentanyl intoxication.
They left behind Gregory’s 10-year-old daughter, Alaya, and Natalie’s son, Egypt.
A source who spoke to E! News said: “Greg’s cousin woke up and noticed that Greg’s car was still at the house. He was worried because Greg was to be in LA. His cousin went to check on him and found them.”
The source described Gregory as really focused and handling a lot of business.
"And though he had moved to Las Vegas to help his mother, Gregory would commute to LA for acting jobs and to see his daughter,” said the source.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
Meanwhile, many Disney fans were thrown into shock following the tragic passing of one of their favourite Disney stars, Cameron Boyce.
Boyce's death was confirmed to ABC News by his family Saturday night, July 7, 2019. According to reports, the 20-year-old passed away in his sleep due to an ongoing medical condition.
The statement released by the family reads as follows: "It is with a profoundly heavy heart that we report that this morning we lost Cameron," a spokesperson said on behalf of the Boyce family. "He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated."
BUSTED: Police CP seizes, burns N450m worth of hard drugs| Legit TV