- Cristiano Ronaldo has emerged the highest earner per post on Instagram
- The Portuguese star rakes in £780,000 while Neymar is second with £580,000 per post
- Lionel Messi earns £521,000 while Beckham takes home £287,000
- Lebron James is next on the list with £219,000 per post and Ronaldinho with £206,000
Cristiano Ronaldo has continued to dominate other footballers with his earnings in endorsements and yearly income.
The Juventus striker's Instagram posts were recently valued by HoppoerHQ and the 35-year-old rakes in a whopping £780,000 per post on his social media handle.
The Portuguese icon currently has over 22 million followers on his Instagram handle and he remains the best-paid footballer when a post is made.
Second is Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar, who cashes in £580,000 per post, £300,000 less than his former Real Madrid rival Ronaldo.
Lionel Messi is third according to HopperHQ with an income of £521,000 but is nearly double the amount England legend David Beckham makes per post.
Beckham reportedly earns £287,000 on his Instagram posts ahead of LA Lakers star Lebron James who pockets £219,000 per posts.
Embattled Brazilian legend Ronaldinho is also having a good payday whenever he makes a post on his social media account with a take-home of £206,000 every time he shares an update with his 51.5m followers.
The football-dominated list also has Swedish icon Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Uruguay's Luis Suarez earning higher than Indian cricket legend Virat Kholi.
Real Madrid star Gareth Bale is in number seven spot despite being linked with a move away from the Spanish capital.
Here are the top earners per post on Instagram
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) - £780,000
2. Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain) - £580,000
3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) - £521,000
4. David Beckham (England) - £287,000
5. Lebron James (LA Lakers) - £219,000
6. Ronaldinho (Brazil) - £206,000
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo emerged the highest-paid footballer in 2020, and came the second in the overall earning sports celebrities after recording a £85.8million income, Forbes claim.
Lionel Messi came second among the footballers and third overall after with £83.4m income due to the pay cut during the global pandemic.
However, multiple Grand Slam winner Roger Federer is number one on the list of and became the first tennis star to move up to the top earners.
Okocha is Nigeria’s greatest player ever – Ahmed Musa | Legit TV