- Nigerian rapper, Naetochukwu Chikwe, popularly called Naeto C, has got music lovers buzzing on social media
- Nigerians have taken to Twitter to speak on Naeto C’s works as they compare him to other rappers in the country
- While many have said that Naeto C is a legend, others said that he did not have too many hit songs and that his rap colleague, MI, is greater
- A rap battle was also set between Naeto C and MI for them to showcase 10 of their hit songs
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
During this lockdown period caused by the coronavirus, many people have spent most of their time on social media pitting stars against each other as they argue over who is better.
It appears it is the turn of popular rapper, Naetochukwu Chikwe, known by his stage name, Naeto C.
The young man who made number one on Twitter trends became the topic of discussion on the lips of Nigerians as many either praised him for his hit tracks or slangs he popularised or they compared him to other rap artistes to determine who is greater.
While some said that Naeto C only had a handful of hit tracks, others said that no Naeto disrespect will be tolerated because he made an impact on the rap game during his time.
Others also compared him to former Chocolate City star, MI Abaga, as well as Vector. They said that Naeto is not fit to battle with MI but would be better off with Vector.
A rap battle was also set for Naeto C and MI to go head to head and showcase 10 of their hit tracks.
See some Twitter comments below:
Imad Yandaki wrote: “Naeto C made a star out of Davido with their track titled Back when. Indomie generation will still argue.”
Daddy Mo tweeted: "Naeto C made the slogan “Yes Boss” very popular and also the Hausa cap even more fashionable. Don’t disrespect him. He made his mark in the industry. No cap."
Faruq Oyebanjo wrote: "I can’t believe we are debating 10 hits of Naeto C after
1. New Musician at MTV AMA.
2. Video of the Year at Channel O Music Awards.
3. Artiste of the Year at Headies.
4. Album of the Year at Headies.
5. Best Breakthrough Act at the MTV AMA
See more comments below:
In other news, Legit.ng reported that Tiwa Savage, Davido and Mr Eazi, made Billboard magazine's May issue cover.
The top Nigerian singers recently featured on the May 2020 issue of the international entertainment magazine and they are ecstatic, rightfully so.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better
MI vs Vector: How the beef started | Legit TV