- The wedding photographer was forced to photoshop official wedding photos after the mother-in-law showed up in a white dress on her son's wedding day
- The photographer changed all the photos to red matching the mother-in-law partner's waistcoat
- Followers of the Facebook group were angered by the mother-in-law's actions for trying to outshine the bride
- They praised the photographer for his heroic act in changing the colour of her dress
- PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Wonders will never cease to exist. A photographer was forced to photoshop photos of a wedding after the mother-in-law decided to wear white on her son’s day.
In a post shared by one of the guests who had attended the wedding, the photographer changed all the photos to the red colour.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Taking to a Facebook group, That’s It I’m Wedding Shaming, a guest shared the before and after photos of the groom’s mum.
"Oh! I am so excited. I finally have something to share! This hopped up in my memories. The mother-in-law defied the bride and wore white. The photographer changed the dress in all their official photos to red. Love it!" read the friend's post.
In the first photo, the mother-in-law is in a floor-length white gown complete with a large off-shoulder frill but in the second photo, the dress has been dyed red matching her partner’s waistcoat.
Followers of the Facebook group were angered by the mother-in-law's actions for trying to outshine the bride.
They praised the photographer for his heroic act in changing the colour of her dress.
PAY ATTENTION: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng: a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda
In a similar story, Legit.ng previously reported that a Twitter user identified as Omalicha, took to the platform to call out popular cross-dresser Bobrisky, on being an overdressed show off at someone else's wedding. The lady stated that if it was her wedding, she would have had him escorted out.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better
Wedding Abroad vs Wedding In Nigeria: There's No Party Like Naija Party | Legit TV