Anthony Joshua set to sign 2-fight mega deal with Fury in 2021

Anthony Joshua set to sign 2-fight mega deal with Fury in 2021

- Anthony Joshua will sign a two-fight deal to challenge Tyson Fury in 2021, Eddie Hearn claims

- The fight would see all four major championship titles put on the line to unify the heavyweight division

- But AJ and the Gypsy King must defend their respective titles against Kubrat Pulev and Deontay Wilder

Anthony Joshua is set to sign a two-fight deal that would secure a blockbuster match with Tyson Fury in 2021, according to promoter Eddie Hearn.

Both British fighters hold major the belts in the heavyweight division and the pair are set to unify the division when they clash.

"It would probably be a two-fight deal," Hearn told Sky Sports. "Any deal between Fury and AJ, you run it twice.

"It is not a condition of the deal but it was in their deal with Deontay Wilder, and it is the biggest fight in boxing, so it is likely you will see that twice."

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

But AJ would defend his titles against Kubrat Pulev while Fury will complete his trilogy with Wilder.

"Wilder is not going to be stepping aside so [Pulev] is the fight for us," Hearn said.

"I had a conversation [on Thursday] saying: 'Wilder is not stepping aside, we will take care of that fight, you take care of the Pulev fight, but let's get a deal done for 2021'.

"We have no problem signing now to fight Fury in 2021."

The postponed Johsua and Pulev fight will not take place behind-closed-doors despite the global pandemic

According to Pulev's manager Ivaylo Gotsev, a new location and date will be announced in the next three weeks.

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Mike Tyson versus Tyson Fury could happen in a charity boxing match and will be backed by promoter Bob Arum.

The Baddest Man on the Planet returned to training and his menacing speed and punch power got lots of positive reactions from fans around the world.

According to Sun Sport, the former heavyweight king will only step into the ring with a bonafide opponent because he does not want to disrespect the sport he loves.

Legit.ng also reported that Floyd Mayweather has taken a dig at WBO light heavyweight champion Canelo Alvarez over his five-year contract worth $365million with DAZN.

The Mexican fighter became the highest paid sportsman in 2018 shortly after signing an 11-fight deal with the sports streaming promoters.

However, Mayweather who inflicted Canelo's only career defeat in 2013 said he made almost double the amount in his last two career fights with Manny Pacquiao and Conor McGregor.

What I plan to do to Oliseh - Vincent Enyeama | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel