- Paulo Dybala tested positive for coronavirus for the fourth time
- The Argentine forward remains the only Juventus star yet to scale the hurdle of the deadly infection
- Dr. Hilary Jones highlights major reasons behind the player's ordeal with COVID-19
Juventus forward Paulo Dybala is yet to cross the hurdle of coronavirus having tested positive to the infection for the fourth time in six weeks.
The Argentine forward appears to be the only Juve star known to be battling the deadly virus after both Danielle Rugani and Blaise Matuidi made full recovery.
However, Dr. Hilary Jones is of the opinion that Dybala's case could be down to a number of reasons, adding that if it is possible the old bug reactivated or even or even gotten afresh.
Dr. Hilary said: "It's always been thought that the virus is no longer active when you've recovered from your symptoms other than the symptom of dry cough which can last quite a long time.
"Normally the virus doesn't persist for more than a few days after that and is thought not to be transmissible. "However, we're seeing quite a few cases of people who are continuing to test positive.
"We're not sure whether the virus is still there, or whether it's been reactivated or whether it's a fresh infection because of immunity that hasn't happened.
"It's very interesting. Most people do not continue to test positive but some people do.
"We think it's probably that the virus is still present or particles of the virus are still present but the virus is no longer active or capable of being transmitted.
When asked if anyone would be able to catch the virus at this stage, Dr Hilary replied: "We don't think so.
According to SunSport Dybala announce that he had contracted COVID-19 along with his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini.
But she was said to have been tested earlier this month - a result which came back with a "false negative" as a new test revealed she still had the disease.
Legit.ng earlier reported that Paulo Dybala for the fourth time has tested positive for the deadly coronavirus, reports in Spanish claim.
The Argentine and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini had initially tested positive for the virus on March 21.
And according to Spanish news media outlet El Chiringuito, the Juventus attacker had conducted four tests in six weeks with the latest result coming out positive.
Should Ighalo be offered a permanent deal at Man United? Should he be persuaded back to the | Legit TV