- Jens Lehmann has overcome the deadly coronavirus after testing positive to the disease less than a month ago
- The 61-cap German revealed that he has had worse cases of flu than when got the COVID-19 symptoms
- Lehmann was part of the 2003-04 unbeaten Premier League season with Arsenal
Jens Lehmann has fully recovered from coronavirus after less than a month of testing positive to the disease.
The Arsenal legend has called for people to be allowed into the stadium once the Bundesliga season resumes.
The former German international goalkeeper had a glittering spell with the Gunners since he joined the London club.
Lehmann was part of Arsene Wenger's squad that went on 38 matches unbeaten in the 2003-04 Premier League season.
He was sent off in the Champions League final loss to Barcelona in 2005 but won the league, FA Cup and the Community before leaving the club in 2008.
The 61-cap German goalkeeper has now revealed he fell victim to Covid-19 last month.
Lehmann said: "I became infected in the middle of March. I suffered from a cough and a mild fever for a day and a half.
"After two weeks in quarantine, the authorities declared me to be healthy once more.
"I found it less bad than when I have had the flu.
"But at-risk people of course need to be careful. It probably helps as well to live a healthy life."
President of Germany's parliament Wolfgang Schauble has been criticized for suggesting that league games could admit a few number of fans once the season restarts.
But Lehmann maintained: "I've not heard any reasonable counter-arguments so far. If only one seat in four is occupied, there is sufficient distance between people.
"Anybody who breaks the social distancing rules would be chucked out and given a stadium ba.
"I generally agree with what Mr Schauble says. We need to get Germany up and running once more, so the economy can survive the crisis.
"That goes for all branches of business - including the Bundesliga."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Paulo Dybala for the fourth time has tested positive for the deadly coronavirus, reports in Spanish claim.
The Argentine and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini had initially tested positive for the virus on March 21.
And according to Spanish news media outlet El Chiringuito, the Juventus attacker had conducted four tests in six weeks with the latest result coming out positive.
The 26-year-old recently spoke about the disease and explained how he had difficulty in breathing.
Nigeria still needs Vincent Enyeama, Maradona was my toughest opponent - Peter Rufai | Legit TV