- Paulo Dybala is reportedly struggling to overcome the coronavirus illness
- Reports claim the 26-year-old tested positive to the virus for the fourth time
- Serie A teams are set to resume training on May 4, 2020, after getting approval from their prime minister
Paulo Dybala for the fourth time has tested positive for the deadly coronavirus, reports in Spanish claim.
The Argentine and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini had initially tested positive for the virus on March 21.
And according to Spanish news media outlet El Chiringuito, the Juventus attacker had conducted four tests in six weeks with the latest result coming out positive.
The 26-year-old recently spoke about the disease and explained how he had difficulty in breathing.
Dybala and his girlfriend looked to be feeling much better but it seems the former Parlemo star is struggling to overcome the illness.
"Luckily [we are] much better, these days we do not have any symptoms," said Dybala.
"I had stronger symptoms, I got tired very quickly, when I wanted to train, I was short of breath after five minutes. There we noticed that something was not right and through the tests the club did we were told that we were positive.
"From there we had more symptoms, such as cough, tired body and when we slept I felt very cold, but from the club they had told us that we were going to be fine so we had to be calm."
Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi are Dybala's teammates who had confirmed cases of the disease.
Serie A teams are scheduled to return to training on Monday, May 4, after Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte gave the approval.
The prime minister said: "To undertake training individually from 4 May, in groups from 18 May, and then we'll evaluate if there are the conditions to allow the season to be completed.
"We need to complete all the discussions to ensure that if we do reach that stage, we'll do so in the utmost safety and security.
"We are passionate about sport and don't want our athletes to get sick.
"I'm passionate for football. Like many Italians, I initially found it strange that the championship could be interrupted or suspended but I think that even the most ardent fan understands that there wasn't an alternative."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo has helped the Danish company JBS manufacturing his CR7 underwear after sales dropped massively during the global pandemic.
The Juventus striker waived the money he is entitled to from the company in a bid to help them get back into business.
The CR7 underwear is one of Ronaldo's most lucrative endorsements and the 35-year-old still models his latest collection with his mind-blowing physique.
Nigeria still needs Vincent Enyeama, Maradona was my toughest opponent - Peter Rufai | Legit TV