Apart from our complexion, educational background, social status and gender, one major thing that distinguishes us from others is our personality traits, which reflect who we are and how we view things. These attitude quotes will help you to understand what this character trait is about and its influence on your behavioural pattern.
Great and successful men like Brian Tracy, Norman Vincent Peale, and Joel Osteen have, over time, explained the essential roles that one's character plays on his or her level of achievement. Whether you need girl attitude quotes or attitude quotes for boys for personal development or to share with others, the following are some of the best attitude quotes that you can find.
10 best quotes on attitude
A significant difference between those who succeed in life and those who fail is their perspective. One of the things that you will discover when you read quotes on attitude is that your positive or negative response towards particular objects, ideas, situations, or people is a pointer to the kind of character you maintain.
Each quote on attitude listed below gives a better understanding of the significance of this subject matter.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. - Brian Tracy
- Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. - Khalil Gibran
- Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way. - Viktor E. Frankl
- I'm only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else's life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there's no point in me blaming you for what's wrong in my life. - Joyce Meyer
- We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our character. - Charles R. Swindoll
- Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy characters and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful. - Norman Vincent Peale
- If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. No, you're not big. No, you're not. You're small in time and in space. And you have this frail vessel called the human body that's limited on Earth. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force. - Irving Berlin
- As the time goes by, you change, you learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I'm still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career. - Hermann Maier
- I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you're able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something... it's about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. - Joyce Meyer
9 positive attitude quotes
How you respond to issues says a lot about the kind of character you have. While some have the right perspective to life, unfortunately, others have the wrong approach, which consequently affects their behaviour.
You will be amazed to know that most of the problems some people find themselves in are a result of their wrong perspective to life. Although you may not be able to determine what happens to you, you can decide how to react to them, which is why these quotes about attitude can help you handle issues in a better way.
What are some positive quotes? Here are some of the best ones ever said:
- Sometimes, wearing a scarf and a polo coat and no makeup and with a certain attitude of walking, I go shopping or just look at people living. But then, you know, there will be a few teenagers who are kind of sharp, and they'll say, 'Hey, just a minute. You know who I think that is?' And they'll start tailing me. And I don't mind. - Marilyn Monroe
- It's easy to get negative because you get beat down. You go through a few disappointments and it's easy to stay in that negative frame of mind. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is a whole cliche, but your character is going to determine how you're going to live your life. - Joel Osteen
- Any of us can be happy and have a good attitude when everything is going our way. But I believe it's the real test of your character and of your faith to say, 'Things are not going our way, but I'm still being good to people; I'm still attending church; I still have a good attitude.' - Joel Osteen
- My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help. - Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity...successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results. - William James
- I think that when we know that we actually do live in uncertainty, then we ought to admit it; it is of great value to realize that we do not know the answers to different questions. This attitude of mind - this attitude of uncertainty - is vital to the scientist, and it is this attitude of mind which the student must first acquire. - Richard P. Feynman
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our behaviour toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. - Norman Vincent Peale
- There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it. - Judith McNaught
- You are the master of your attitude. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control the way you think about all the events. You always have a choice. You can choose to face them with a positive mental attitude. - Roy T. Bennett
Attitude quotes for girls
There are many different roles that a girl plays in various situations. She is a daughter, wife, mother, sister, friend, among others, and guess what? There are several attitude caption for girls which have been used to describe their personality.
These girls attitude quotes give an idea of how powerful women are. As a lady, if you need a girl attitude status for your social media platforms, you will find these girly attitude quotes worth using.
- True beauty is knowing who you are and what you want and never apologizing for it.
- I may not be the best, but I know that I am not like the rest.
- If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote.
- Don’t compare me to other girls. There’s no competition. I’m one of a kind.
- Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
- I decide how I live and who I love. The choice is mine, and no one gets to make my mind up. I decide, and I choose.
- Some women have hundreds of reasons why they cannot do what they want to when all they need is one reason why they can.
- Just because I do not have a boyfriend does not mean I am alone, I have food and internet.
- I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
- Don’t search for a man that will solve all your problems, he won’t. Find one that won’t let you face them alone.
- Girls worry about the things that guys forget. Guys worry about the things that girls remember.
- You left without reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.
- I have no need for people who come to me when they need me, then throw me aside when they’re fine.
- Don’t waste your tears crying over someone who doesn’t even deserve to see you smile.
Each attitude quote listed will help you to understand better how you can live without worries.
Another interesting thing about these attitude girl quotes is that you can call them "my attitude quotes" and use them as a guide for daily living.
10 attitude quotes for boys
Living a better life begins with maintaining the right orientation irrespective of what happens to you. These boys attitude quotes explain the perspective that a young man should possess.
Positive attitude quotes describe the importance of positive thinking as well as the need to develop a state of mind that foresees and expects favourable results.
Enjoy these beautiful attitude captions:
- Guys are like stars, there are millions of them, but the only one makes your dreams come true.
- A gentleman knows his actions carry more weight than any words spoken.
- I am strong. I am kind. I am smart. I am important. I am fearless. I am amazing.
- I am a hot dude with cool attitude.
- Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
- I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
- The road to my success is always under construction.
- Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower.
- It’s attention to detail that makes the difference between average and stunning.
- Don’t judge my past; look at my present. I am sure my future is really rocking.
Bad attitude quotes
People with a bad attitude never see anything good in life, and they always have a way of infecting others with their wrong mindset. Apart from the fact that it can cause distraction, a bad attitude can also raise tension and aggravate situations.
Check out these attitude quotes to have a better understanding of how detrimental keeping a negative character can be on one's life and wellbeing.
- Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. - Kahlil Gibran
- Forbid statements like “will God ever meet me?”, “am I worthy of his blessings?”, “I am not sure God will bless me”, “what shows that I am blessed?”. These statements clearly tell that you are not aware of who you are in the first place. - Israelmore Ayivor
- A bad attitude from a chronic complaining employee is like a cancer; it will only spread and infect others. This can take your business down in a nanosecond. You must cut out the cancer and invite them to seek employment elsewhere. Quickly. - Beth Ramsay
- There is no need returning anger to those who made your past horrible, do not think of making them feel bitter, maybe help from you can just make them ashamed and miserable, and can probably change their attitude. - Michael Bassey Johnson
- Those who incessantly underestimate people will one day experience an incident that would make them want to plead everyone they had offended in the world. - Michael Bassey Johnson
- Majority of excuses are deliberate attempts to keep success far away. Eventually, the success goes away because that is the command "excuses" gave out; "pack and go"! - Israelmore Ayivor
- If you think the world is full of darkness, let us see your light. If you think the world is full of wickedness, let us see your goodness. If you think people are acting wrongly, let us see your right action. If you think people don't know, let us see what you know. If you think the world is full of uncaring people, let us see how you care about people. - Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
Attitude quotes are enlightening and they explain the importance of perspective in our lives. Keep them close to your heart and refer to them as often as you can, and also remember to share them with your loved ones.