Kylie Jenner is Forbes' youngest self-made billionaire for the second time

Kylie Jenner is Forbes' youngest self-made billionaire for the second time

- American entrepreneur Kylie Jenner has been named Forbes youngest self-made billionaire for the second time

- Kylie Jenner first made the self-made billionaire list in March 2019

- The young woman made the list again after selling 51 percent of her business to a beauty brand

American entrepreneur Kylie Jenner has retained her place at the youngest self-made billionaire in the world at just 22-years old. The young entrepreneur's position was made known in this year's list by Forbes.

The beauty mogul first made it to the billionaires' list in March 2019 when she replaced the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, who made his first billion when he was 23-year-old.

In November 2019, Kylie Jenner sold off 51 percent of her Kylie Cosmetics brand to beauty brand Coty Inc. for $600 million. The deal means that her business is now valued at around $1.2 billion and she still owns the other 49 percent stake.

Read also

Nigerians go gaga on Twitter over actress Genevieve Nnaji’s TikTok video

PAY ATTENTION: Read the best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

It was also revealed that the money from the sale of her makeup business means she is one of only 2,095 people in the world with a fortune of ten digits.

While there have been controversies about being called a self-made billionaire, Forbes defended her position by saying that she built her business and didn't inherit it although, she got a lot of help from her famous family.

Kylie started her beauty business in 2015 by selling $29 lipstick kits. The kits sold out within minutes of launching it. Her products were first sold online before she started distributing to stores in the US.

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

In other news, earlier reported that Reality star Kylie Jenner was accused of altering her face, body to look like Beyonce. The cosmetics entrepreneur left her followers furious after posing in a neon green dress that resembled a dress Beyonce wore back in 2013. What made her fans even angrier was how she had her hair made exactly like that of queen B and her makeup instantly transformed her into a mini Beyonce. Even the billionaire’s poses mimicked those of the celebrated queen of pop and RnB.

Read also

With all the hot baby mamas being dumped, men clearly want more than looks - Huddah Monroe ( -> We have upgraded to serve you better

Cardi B full performance in Lagos | Legit TV


Online view pixel