- Cristiano Ronaldo is currently maintaining his abs while observing the stay-at-home exercise
- The 35-year-old posted a photo of himself and his siblings, showing off his physique
- The Italian Serie A has been suspended indefinitely due to the spread of the Coronavirus
Cristiano Ronaldo has continued to keep his fans on social media buzzing as he maintains his physique while self-isolating himself with his family in Portugal, Mirror reports.
The Juventus striker left Italy to his native homeland in Madeira since his mother suffered a stroke and stayed back because of the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
Serie A matches have been postponed indefinitely as the death rate of Italy continues to be on the rise amid the CONVID-19 pandemic.
But the 35-year-old is having fun with his family and his siblings in their ocean view home as he shared a picture of himself working out.
In the photo, CR7 was with his sisters and his mum, displaying a rippling six-pack and huge biceps.
The Bianconeri forward started 2020 on a bright note scoring 13 goals in his last 11 matches in all competitions before the league was suspended.
And the former Real Madrid icon sent a message to his followers on his social media handle, advising them to abide by government rules and obey the stay-at-home exercise.
"If you ever dreamed of playing for millions around the world, now is your chance. Play inside, play for the world" he said.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Odion Ighalo could be handed a permanent deal at Man United after impressing his employers since his deadline day move in January, cited on Mirror.
The Nigerian striker's current deal ends on June 30, and with the situation regarding the Coronavirus pandemic, Ighalo could leave Old Trafford before the end of the season.
Ighalo's current loan deal only runs until June but as it stands he would leave before the season is completed.
Legit.ng also reported that Mikel Arteta has recovered from the deadly coronavirus after testing positive a few days back, Mirror reports.
The Spanish boss who was the first high-profile name in the Premier League to test positive to COVID-19 has now recovered.
But the north London club have told their players to stay at home after insisting it would be "inappropriate" to return to training.
Player were expected to return to training on Tuesday, March 24, after they were told to self-isolate themselves when Arteta tested positive to COVID-19.