- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has just one year left on his current contract with Arsenal
- The Gabon international is said to be unwilling to commit his future with the Gunners
- Barcelona and Man United are some of the top clubs monitoring his situation at the Emirates
Man United have been dealt a major blow in their attempt to sign Arsenal skipper Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
United are thought to have joined Barcelona in the race to price away Aubameyang and looking to tempt the Gunners with a £50 million bid.
But Metro UK citing sources in Italy now report Inter Milan are also tracking the 30-year-old striker as they aim to strengthen their attacking line in the summer.
Inter are said to have turned their focus on Aubameyang as a replacement for Lautaro Martinez who is wanted by Chelsea and Barcelona.
The publication contends Inter's interest in the Arsenal talisman will come as a massive blow to United in their pursuit to land the services of the former Dortmund ace.
Aubameyang has just one year left in his current deal with the Gunners who are struggling to convince him to stay in the absence of Champions League football.
The London side are staring at the prospect of missing out on a place in the European competition after enduring a frustrating campaign.
The outfit currently sit ninth on the Premier League which is currently suspended over the ravaging coronavirus.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Ronaldinho clocked 40 and the Brazilian legend celebrated with a huge barbeque party in Paraguayan prison.
The former Barcelona star was congratulated by former international teammates Ronaldo de Lima and Roberto Carlos.
Ronaldinho was nabbed along with his at the airport a few days ago as he entered the country with fake documents.
Legit.ng also reported that Marouane Fellaini has joined the growing list of sports celebrities to have tested positive to the deadly Coronavirus, cited on Goal.
The former Man United star arrived at a local health department by rail on March 20, to undergo tests and it has been confirmed that the Belgian star has contracted the virus.
The Shandong Luneng midfielder is now the first case of the COVID-19 involving a Chinese Super League player.