- Forbes Magazine has released its 30 Under 30 list for the year 2020
- Forbes Magazine has made it a tradition to celebrate talented youths through the 30 under 30 list
- Five Nigerians were celebrated for their achievement across different industries in Europe
Forbes Magazine has released its 30 Under 30 list for the year 2020. Out of the list, five Nigerians were celebrated for their achievement across different industries in Europe.
A number of young people remove all doubt and stereotype people believe about young people as they are able to achieve great feats despite their youth.
Forbes Magazine has made it a tradition to celebrate these youths through the 30 under 30 list and we are glad to note that some Nigerians made the list. See five of them below:
1. Deborah Somorin: This 26-year-old is the founder of Empower The Family, which helps disadvantaged teenagers succeed by providing housing, childcare and education.
2. Christianah Aderenle: This 25-year-old is a London based designer who has defied all odds despite being deaf. Aderenle started her fashion eyewear brand and now has big named celebs like Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga and Beyonce as customers.
3. James Omisakin: 27-year-old Omisakin is a co-founder of Compare Ethics which is a shopping platform. The young man founded the startup with 29-year-old Abbie Morris.
4. Tomide Adesanmi: Adesanmi is the cofounder of a company called Circuit Mind. The 29-year-old’s company aims to create software that produces circuit board designs.
5. Dave Orobosa Omoregie: The 21-year-old musician has fast become a sensation in the UK and his debut album titled Psychodrama won the album of the year at the 2020 Brit Awards.
Just recently, Legit.ng reported on Nigerians and other Africans who made the 30 Under 30 Forbes list.
The list always features a diverse crop of people who are success makers in their respective fields like finance, tech, law, and art. Nigerians that made the list are Tomi Adeyemi, Tyler the creator, Ugwem Eneyo, and Tunji Adeniyi-Jones.
International Women’s Day: This is what you should do for every woman - Dbanj advises as he celebrates wife
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better
Forbes Under 30 List: Talented Young Africans Based 3 Categories | Legit TV