- President Muhammadu Buhari praises Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) for positively impacting some policies of the current administration
- Buhari points out that Osinbajo has made important contributions to the economic and social intervention programmes of the administration
- The Nigerian president commends the vice president for his loyalty and dedication to the current administration
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday, March 8, said his deputy, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), has had positive impacts on the current administration.
The Nigerian president made the statement during a phone call made to the vice president to celebrate with him on his 63rd birthday, The Nation reports.
Buhari stated that Osinbajo had made important contributions to the economic and social intervention programmes of the administration, according to a statement issued by a presidential aide, Garba Shehu.
He commended the vice president for his loyalty and dedication to the administration and prayed for God to bestow long life on Osinbajo.
Meanwhile, more birthday messages and well wishes have continued to pour in for Nigeria's Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday, March 8, as he celebrates his 63rd birthday.
In light of this, Laolu Akande, the senior special assistant on media and publicity to the vice president in a heart-warming tribute shared not more than four unique attributes that make Osinbajo standout.
According to The Nation, Akande shared the following attributes:
1. The grace of God that ordains and separates him and which causes him to be elevated and triumphant. Akande notes that this is the “very foundation of Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
2. The fear of God which moderates his attitude and produces the humility many know him for.
3. His preparation, evinced by past and current hardworking ethos. 4. His knowledge, strategy and timing, proof that indeed he knows what to do and how to get it done, oftentimes.
Akande who explained further noted that so far he too has also become a student of the rare group of qualities he has discovered about Osinbajo.
In another news report, the APC has applauded Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for his partnership with President Muhammadu Buhari.
The party stated that Osinbajo's partnership with President Buhari would take Nigeria to the next level of peace, progress and prosperity, This Day reports.
This was contained in a statement signed by the party's spokesman, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu.
The ruling party also commended Osinbajo for his efficient leadership of the National Economic Council (NEC). According to the party, this has ensured a smooth relationship between the federal and state governments.
Also, Delta state governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, has sent warm greetings to Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, as he clocks 63 on Sunday, March 8.
Okowa, in a statement by his spokesman, Olisa Ifeajika, praised the vice president for his contribution to the restoration of peace in the Niger Delta.
He remarked that the vice president deserved some commendation for his leadership role in improving the nation's economy as chairman of the National Economic Council (NEC).
He added that Osinbajo's selfless service to the nation and his many accomplishments in personal and public life were some of the reasons he was being celebrated today on the occasion of his 63rd birth anniversary.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo delivers a speech on the Biafra war | Legit TV