- Son Heung-min will be quarantined for two weeks when he returns to England
- This is because of the outbreak of deadly corona-virus which has stunned the world
- Heung-min is currently in South Korea where he traveled to for surgery
Tottenham superstar Son Heung-min will be isolated for two weeks from his teammates when he returns from his native country South Korea over fears of deadly corona-virus.
In January this year, Son sustained an injury while playing for Tottenham against Aston Villa in which he was asked to go for surgical operation in his country.
The 27-year-old however flew to his country for the treatment where he has been recuperating since then.
Son Heung-Min is currently planning to make a return to his Premier League side before the new directive came that he should not be allowed to walk straight into the squad.
Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho confirmed that they have been advised to follow the process as precautionary step for the coronavirus which has been an headache for people in the world.
The outbreak of coronavirus has been a serious problem for all humans in the world considering how deadly the epidemic is.
It originated from China where hundreds of people are said to be currently fighting for the survival of their lives.
Meanwhile, are currently occupying sixth position on the Premier League standings and they are four points behind fourth placed Chelsea on the table.
They got to the final of the Champions League last season where they were beaten 2-0 by Premier League rivals Liverpool.
Earlier, Legit.ng had reported how An Italian-Nigerian professional footballer named King Paul Akpan Udoh reportedly emerged as the first footballer to be diagnosed with the deadly corona-virus.
World has been thrown into serious panic since the outbreak of the deadly disease which emanated from China in which hundreds are currently battling for survival.
Until he was said to have been confirmed a carrier of the disease, King Paul Akpan was playing in the Italian third division side with Pianese.
King Paul Udoh, 22, was reported to have been diagnosed with deadly corona-virus on Thursday, February 27, and he has been quarantined according to various reports.
He started his professional career at Reggiana before moving to Juventus youth team in the year 2011.
4-yr-old boxer: I want to become a world champion | Legit TV