Ross Butler is a familiar face from Netflix’s famed film, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. The American actor also had a regular role in the series, 13 Reasons Why. He also featured in Riverdale and Shazam.
The actor played the role of Trevor in the sequel of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. He portrayed the best friend to Peter Kavinsky (played by Noah Centineo). Read on to get more details about Ross Butler latest news;
- Full name: Ross Fleming Butler
- Date of birth: May 17, 1990
- Place of birth: Queenstown, Singapore
- Age: 29 years old
- Ethnicity: Asian-American
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 78 kg
- Body measurements: 40-29-35 inches
- Eye color: Black
- Hair color: Black
- Occupation: Actor and model
Ross Butler height and body measurements
The model stands at a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. He has an athletic build and weighs about 78 kgs. His body measurements are 40-29-35 inches.
Ross Butler age
When is Ross Butler birthday? He was born on May 17, 1990, and given the name Ross Fleming Butler at birth. He is currently 29 years old.
Ross Butler nationality
Is Ross Butler a Singaporean? The actor was born in Queenstown, Singapore, and raised in Fairfax, Virginia. Ross Butler dad is an American citizen of Dutch Descent while his mother is of Chinese-Malaysian descent.
As a kid, Butler loved playing the guitar and the piano. He attended Langley High School and then Ohio State University to study Biomolecular and Chemical Engineering. He dropped out a year later and opted to pursue modeling. He also did DJ-ing to support himself financially as he figured out his career path.
He later moved to Los Angeles, and there, he enrolled for acting classes. He had his debut in the acting industry with roles in K.C. Undercover, Teen Wolf, Teen Beach 2, and Perfect High.
In 2017, he landed the role of Reggie Mantle in the series Riverdale. Reggie characterized a competitive boy who fought his way to become a football captain.
He departed the show in March 2017. Why did Ross Butler leave Riverdale? The actor stated that his decision to leave was because he was committed to 13 Reasons Why. The two projects had conflicting schedules, and he had to make a choice. Charles Melton replaced him.
He portrayed Super Hero Eugene in Shazam and Trevor in To All The Boys: P.S I Still Love You. Trevor was the best friend to Peter Kavinsky, played by Noah Centineo. Here is a list of Ross Butler movies and TV shows
Ross has had roles in the following movies;
- Work It Out (2013)- as Eddie Peon
- Two Bedrooms (2014)- as Roy
- Rules of the Trade (2014)- as Leroy
- Hacker’s Game (2015)- as Jeremy
- Flavors of Youth (2018)- as the voice behind Limo
- Hacker’s Game Redux (2018)- as Jeremy
- Shazam (2019)- as superhero Eugene
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020)- as Trevor Pike
The actor has featured in the following shows;
- Major Crimes (2013)- as Ian Yorita on the episode ‘Pick Your Poison.’
- Star Seed (2014)- as Chris Choi
- Hollywood (2014)- as Chris
- Dog Park (2014)- as Scott on the episode ‘Roll Over.’
- Happyland (2014)- as Scott on the episode ‘Repeated Infractions.’
- Chasing Life (2015)- as Hunter for three episodes
- K.C. Undercover (2015-2016)- as Brett Willis for eight episodes
- Teen Wolf (2016)- as Nathan Pierce for three episodes
- Riverdale (2017)- as Reggie Mantle for six episodes
- 13 Reasons Why (2017-present)- as Zach Dempsey for 39 episodes
He also featured in the music videos of Waste It on Me and Graduation.
Ross Butler Instagram
The celebrity actor has an audience of over 8m followers on Instagram. Here are some Ross Butler pictures from his Instagram page.
He loves going to the gym and engaging in outdoor activities
He seems to love puppies, at least from his photos
Is Ross Butler in a relationship?
The actor and model is currently single. In an interview with Galore, Ross stated that his ideal partner has to be creative. He said,
She needs to be creative in one way or another. Doesn’t need to be in acting or entertainment necessarily, but someone who thinks outside the box and doesn’t adhere to the predetermined expectations of whatever her career is. On a deeper level, she has to be able to curious.
Ross Butler net worth
The actor has an estimated net worth of $1 million
Ross Butler is an American actor best known for his role in 13 Reasons Why. Before his departure from Riverdale in 2017, he portrayed the character of Reggie Mantle in the teen series.
Source: Legit.ng News