- Kobe Bryant's death still looks unreal as many have not come to the realisation that the legendary basketball player has gone to the great beyond
- Fans across the world are still mourning Bryant's death since the tragic incident happened on Sunday, January 26
- As the mourning continues, reports have emerged that Bryant and his wife Vanessa had a deal that they would not fly together in the same helicopter
- Bryant died with eight other people including his 13-year-old daughter Gianna
- Gianna was already following in the footsteps of her father before her life was cut short
Reports by Mirror claimed that former NBA star Kobe Bryant who died in a helicopter crash on Sunday, January 26, had a deal with his wife that they would not fly together in the same chopper.
Bryant perished alongside eight others on Sunday, January 26, including his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, who was already following in her father's footsteps.
Legit.ng gathers that sources claimed that Vanessa would not join Kobe when the latter used helicopters for the convenience of getting around Los Angeles.
Recall that Bryant had previously said using helicopters afforded him the opportunity to spend more time with his family and less time stuck in traffic.
He told Alex Rodriguez in 2018: "I was sitting in traffic and I wound up missing like a school play.
"I had to figure out a way where I could still train and focus on the craft but still not compromise family time.
"So that’s when I looked into helicopters, to be able to get down and back in 15 minutes and that’s when it started."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that since the death of the legendary basketball player, several details had emerged about the former NBA player and the beautiful moments he had before the tragic incident.
Bryant died in a helicopter crash that also claimed the lives of eight other people including his daughter's, Gianna.
The legendary basketball player had already made plans for Gianna to follow in his legendary footsteps by filing to trademark her very own hoops nickname Mambacita.
Bryant, who was nicknamed Black Mamba, filed the paperwork for his daughter's nickname on December 30, 2019.
The paperwork indicated that the plan was to put Mambacita on all sorts of sportswear, shirts, shorts, hats, jerseys, sweatpants, sweatshirts and hoodies.
Sadio Mane doesn't care about worldly things - Liverpool loanee Taiwo Awoniyi| Legit TV