Mimi Ndiweni is a British-born Zimbabwean actress who has featured in several hit movies and TV shows. Her passion and talent in acting are evident from her roles in The Witcher and drama series Mr Selfridge.
The talented actress has made a fortune from her acting career since making her debut in the film industry. In 2015, she featured among standard.co.uk's promising young talents from England after displaying her exceptional abilities in acting. What else do you know about Mimi Ndiweni The Witcher actress?
- Full name: Mimi Ndiweni
- Nickname: Mimi
- Date of birth: Aug 31, 1991
- Birth sign: Virgo
- Age: 28
- Place of birth: Guildford, Surrey, England
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity: English, Zimbabwean
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Profession: Actress
- Current residence: London, England
The 28-year-old celebrity was born on Aug 31, 1991, in Guildford, Surrey, England. Her father is Zimbabwean while her mother is of English descent.
Ndiweni has a banana body shape that adds to her stunning looks and beauty, but how tall is she? Mimi Ndiweni height is 5 feet 8 inches. She weighs 58kg. Her other body measurements are:
- Dress size: 4
- Body measurements: 34-25-35 inches (86-64-89 cm)
- Shoe/Feet: 7.5
- Bra size: 34B
- Cup size: B
The actress began acting very early during her teenage years. She featured in several productions of Yvonne Arnaud Mill Street Studios during her secondary school years. Ndiweni later joined Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff.
The actress began her career by acting in short films and theatre plays. In 2013, she officially started appearing in dramas of Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC). She won the Spotlight Prize for her stunning performance in How to Get Guys to Leave You Alone in the same year.
Ndiweni is also known for her role in RSC's Ghana-inspired version of Hamlet, a story about 'love of family and in families,' according to the star actress. She played the part of Ophelia in the play.
Another play that increased her ratings is Wendy & Pan, where she portrayed Tiger Lily. After gaining enough fame, she left RSC in 2015 to start her acting career. She secured roles in Cinderella (2015) and The Legend of Tarzan (2016).
Her breakthrough into the entertainment industry came when she featured in the 2016 TV series, Mr Selfridge. Other Mimi Ndiweni films are:
- The Last Dragonslayer (2016)
- Rellik (2017)
- Doctor Who (2017)
- Dishonour (2017)
- Forgive Me, Father (2018)
- Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
- In The Long Run (2019)
- The Witcher (2019)
Who is Mimi Ndiweni playing in The Witcher?
For those who do not know about the new TV series, it is a dark fantasy adventure based on the novels by Andrzej Sapkowski. Season 1 of the film premiered in December 2019 on Netflix with eight episodes.
Some of the notable cast members in the fantasy drama series include:
- Henry Cavill – Geralt of Rivia (aka White Wolf)
- Freya Allan – Ciri
- Anya Chalotra – Yennefer
- Mimi Ndiweni – Fringilla
- Eamon Farren – Cahir
Mimi Ndiweni Fringilla Vigo's role depicts her as a sorcerer leading the Nilfgaardian invasion in the show. She almost appears as the villain of the first season, where she travels across countries alongside the 'rightful ruler' of Nilfgard, killing people and taking over kingdoms.
Mimi Ndiweni Witcher performance received a warm welcome by fans who appreciated the first season of the fantasy film.
Is she married?
The elegant and gorgeous actress is currently single and seems focused on her career. She also does not have a kid.
The 28-year-old has earned quite a lot of money in her acting career. Her net worth is estimated to be around $100,000 – $200,000.
Here are other crucial details you may not know about the celebrity.
- Ndiweni defeated students from 20 top UK drama schools to win the Spotlight Prize in 2013. She impressed several film experts in the event. Other celebrities who took the prize before her include English actress Judi Dench and actor Robert Lindsay.
- Her first movies that did well in the box office include The Legend of Tarzan, which collected 356.7 million USD and Cinderella that made $543.5 million worldwide.
- Her role model is American film star and comedian, Whoopi Goldberg, known for her success in the industry. Some of Goldberg's best films include The Color Purple (1985), Ghost (1990), and Sister Act (1992), among others.
- She is one of the celebrities who have been managed by Olivia Bell Management in the past. The London-based company recently signed Estonian actress Ingrid Margus.
Mimi Ndiweni is indeed a successful actress and a role model for many young talents. She is worth emulating.