Prince Charles to reportedly cut off Harry's funding as Madame Tussauds Museum removes his wax figure

Prince Charles to reportedly cut off Harry's funding as Madame Tussauds Museum removes his wax figure

- New drama has ensued around the latest announcement by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to retire from their duties as senior royal members

- The first is that Harry's father, Prince Charles, is reportedly threatening to cut off his royal funding if they go ahead with their plan

- The most worrisome one is that popular Madame Tussauds Museum has removed the wax figures of the Duke and Duchess from the royal family's set

A source close to Daily Mail has said that Prince Charles could cut off the funding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should they go ahead with the move to stop performing their royal duties.

It should be noted that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex earlier in the week on Tuesday, January 8, said they would like to quit their role as senior royal members and want to become financially independent.

2023: APC governors reportedly move to end Bola Tinubu’s presidential ambition

If the threat to cut off the funding happens, Harry would stop getting his £2.3 million (N1,089,299,377.50) royal grant from the Duchy of Cornwall Estate.

The same media source said that the Queen was heavily disappointed by the move and that a YouGov poll shows a two-third who strongly believe that the Duke’s royal funding would stop.

A collage shows the royal set at the museum with a cropped pictured of Prince Charles. Photo credit: Daily Mail

A collage shows the royal set at the museum with a cropped pictured of Prince Charles. Photo credit: Daily Mail
Source: UGC

Harry's father said that he would stop writing his son a blank cheque. Also when the couple spoke about dividing their time between UK and North America, they could really mean Canada, though there was some hint they could also stay in the US.

The media also gathered that the Queen, Charles and his Prince William have been spending much time on the phone to see how they could manage the royal crisis.

A bigger twist to the whole drama started when the significant wax figures of the Duke and Duchess were removed from the royal set at Madame Tussauds London.

Davido reacts amidst fears of World War III after Trump’s action on Iran

Before now, their wax replicas were standing next to the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh with Kate Middleton and Prince William.

The general manager of the museum, Steve Davies, said the development was as a result of their reaction to the news that the duo are stepping down from their royal duties.

PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update

“Alongside the rest of the world, we are reacting to the surprising news that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be stepping back as senior royals.

“From today Meghan and Harry's figures will no longer appear in our Royal Family set. As two of our most popular and well-loved figures they will, of course, remain an important feature at Madame Tussauds London as we watch to see what the next chapter holds for them,” he said.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that the rift between Prince Harry and Prince William could have started because the latter advised his brother to take their mother’s warning not to marry in haste.

EFCC gets court order to detain Shehu Sani for 14 days as complainant confronts ex-senator

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better

Which country would you leave Nigeria for? | Legit TV

Source: Legit

Mailfire view pixel