Pedro Pascal is a renowned American actor of Chilean descent. He is best known for portraying Oberyn Martell in season four of the popular television series, Game of Thrones, as well as the titular character in The Mandalorian. The actor has a decorated career which has seen him make appearances in numerous television shows and films. The current Pedro Pascal net worth is sufficient proof of the actor's success.
How old is Pedro Pascal? The actor was born on 2nd April 1975 in Santiago de Chile to Jose Pedro and Veronica Pascal. Pedro and his parents moved to Orange County in the United States and later to San Antonio. The family’s primary reason for relocating from Chile was their opposition to the then Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet. Here is a look into the films and shows which have significantly contributed to the high Pedro Pascal net worth.
- Name: Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal
- Age: 44 years
- Date of birth: 2nd April 1975
- Birthplace: Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Occupation: Actor
- Height: 5 feet and 11 inches
- Net worth: $2 million
- Zodiac sign: Aries
Pedro Pascal net worth
How much is Pedro Pascal worth? The actor has earned handsomely from his appearances in television series and films. Pedro Pascal net worth 2019 was estimated at $2 million. Some of his most notable appearances include shows such as The Mandalorian, The Good Wife, Narcos, Graceland, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Game of Thrones.
There is no confirmed Pedro Pascal net worth Forbes 2019 figure as yet.
Pedro Pascal movies and series
Here is a list of Pedro Pascal TV shows in which the actor has appeared throughout his career.
- Body of Proof (2012) as Zack Goffman
- Brothers and Sisters (2011) as Zach Wellison
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1999) as Eddie
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe (2011) as Comandante Veracruz
- Charlie’s Angels (2011) as Frederick Mercer
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2012) as Kyle Hartley
- Downtown (1999) voice, as Pedro Balmaceda
- Exposed (2015) as Oscar Castro
- Game of Thrones (2014) as Oberyn Martell
- Good vs. Evil (1999) as Gregor New
- Graceland (2013-2014) as Agent Juan Badillo
- Homeland (2013) as David Portillo
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2006-2009) as Kevin 'Kip' Green / Reggie Luckman
- Law & Order (2008) as Tito Cabassa
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011) as Special Agent Sam Greer
- Lights Out (2011) as Omar Assarian
- Narcos (2015-2017) as Javier Peña
- Nikita (2013) as Liam
- Nurse Jackie (2010) as Steve
- NYPD Blue (2001) as Shane Morrissey
- Red Widow (2013) as Jay Castillo
- The Good Wife (2009-2011) as Nathan Landry
- The Mandalorian (2019) as The Mandalorian
- The Mentalist (2014) as Agent Marcus Pike
- Touched by an Angel (2000) as Richy Hauk
- Undressed (1999) as Greg
- Without a Trace (2006) as Kyle Wilson
What are some of the Pedro Pascal best movies? Here are the films in which Pascal has appeared in.
- Bloodsucking Bastards (2015) as Max
- Burning Bridges (1996) as Alex
- Earth vs. the Spider (2001) as goth guy
- Hermanas (2005) as Steve
- I Am That Girl (2008) as Noah
- If Beale Street Could Talk (2018) as Pietro Alvarez
- Iris (2009) as Billy
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) as Whiskey
- Prospect (2018) as Ezra
- Sweet Little Lies (2011) as Paulino
- Sweets (2015) as Twin Peter
- The Adjustment Bureau (2011) as Maitre D’ Paul De Santo
- The Equalizer 2 (2018) as Dave York
- The Great Wall (2016) as Tovar
- The Sixth Gun (2013) as Special Agent Ortega
- Triple Frontier (2019) as Francisco’ Catfish’ Morales
- Wonder Woman (2011) as Ed Indelicato
- Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) as Max Lord
Pedro Pascal Netflix movies
Here is a brief look into the Netflix films in which the actor appeared.
- Prospect (2018): The film follows the adventures of a man and his teenage daughter in their quest to strike it rich by mining gems on the moon. The man’s greed and the moon’s ruthless inhabitants quickly turn the prospect into the teenage daughter’s fight for survival.
- Triple Frontier (2019): The movie follows five former Special Forces operatives and current friends who intend to take down a drug lord. However, their mission unleashes some unwanted consequences.
This brief look into the current Pedro Pascal net worth as well as his career life paints a picture of a highly-successful actor. The number of films and television series in which Pascal has appeared is sufficient proof of his acting prowess. There are relatively few details regarding the actor’s wealth besides his net worth, but it is evident that he is doing well.