Supercomputer has predicted that defending Champions Liverpool will crash out of the UEFA Champions League at the round of 16.
The Reds have been paired with Spanish League giants Atletico Madrid for the round of 16 fixture kicking off in mid-February.
Jurgen Klopp's men travel to the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium for the first leg on February 18, 2020, before returning to Anfield two weeks later for the second leg.
Although the Merseyside outfit will be hoping to successfully defend their title at the end of the ongoing season.
According to Sport Bible, Chelsea will also not progress beyond the next phase of the competition despite finishing as a joint-top scorer with Valencia after the group games.
The Blues amassed 11 points after six matches but ranked second behind the Premier League side on the table on head-to-head rules.
Supercomputer also claims that German League side RB Leipzig will dump Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur out of the championship at the next stage.
It would be recalled that the Portuguese born tactician took over the north London side late last month with the hope of winning silverware for them.
READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng
However, the machine insisted that the former Chelsea boss is not ready to win his third UCL title this campaign.
Meanwhile, Barcelona, Manchester City, Paris Saint Germain, and Juventus are among the teams predicted to book their spot at the quarterfinal stage of the championship.
- Borussia Dortmund vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- First leg - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Paris Saint-Germain
- Second leg - Paris Saint-Germain 2 - 1 Borussia Dortmund
- Paris Saint-Germain win 4-2 on aggregate
- Real Madrid vs. Manchester City
- First leg - Real Madrid 1 - 1 Manchester City
- Second leg - Manchester City 3 - 1 Real Madrid
- Manchester City win 4-2 on aggregate
- Atalanta vs. Valencia
- First leg - Atalanta 1 - 1 Valencia
- Second leg - Valencia 2 - 1 Atalanta
- Valencia win 3-2 on aggregate
- Atletico Madrid vs. Liverpool
- First leg - Atletico Madrid 1 - 0 Liverpool
- Second leg - Liverpool 2 - 1 Atletico Madrid
- Draw 2-2 on aggregate - Atletico Madrid win on away goals
- Chelsea vs. Bayern Munich
- First leg - Chelsea 1 - 2 Bayern Munich
- Second leg - Bayern Munich 2 - 0 Chelsea
- Bayern Munich win 4-1 on aggregate
- Lyon vs. Juventus
- First leg - Lyon 1 - 2 Juventus
- Second leg - Juventus 2 - 1 Lyon
- Juventus win 4-2 on aggregate
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. RB Leipzig
- First leg - Tottenham 2-1 RB Leipzig
- Second leg - RB Leipzig 1-0 Tottenham
- Draw 2-2 on aggregate - RB Leipzig win on away goals
- Napoli vs Barcelona
- First leg - Napoli 0 - 3 Barcelona
- Second leg - Barcelona 3 - 1 Napoli
- Barcelona win 6-1 on aggregate
Legit.ng earlier reported that Liverpool narrowly missed out of winning their first Premier League title in almost three decades last campaign.
The Reds lost just one match all through the entire season, yet conceded the silverware to Manchester City, who finished atop of the table with 98 points.
It would be recalled that the Merseyside outfit, despite their impressive performances in the 2018-19 season finished with 97 points.
Can Nigeria U17 team win a 6th World Cup title in Brazil? | Legit TV