There are many beautiful ladies in the world but some distinguish themselves with their great achievements and it makes them stand out.
Legit.ng has gathered the report of a pretty lady, Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor, who has bagged a first class from the Nigerian Law School. She is a graduate of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Precious received praises from several social media users after she achieved the great feat. A friend identified as Chukwugozie took to Facebook to share the good news.
He wrote: “Let me introduce to you the First Class Lawyer. A product of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Meet Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor. She graduated with first Class at Nigeria Law School Lagos.
What you should know about Barr. Precious (first class Lawyer)
1. When she couldn't get admission to Study law. She did 2years Diploma in Law in Unizik.
2. After her diploma in Law, she wasn't able to secure admission to Study law. She went home frustrated.
3. After one year at Home, Barr Precious secured admission to Study law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
4. She was elected to be Lawsa Vice President then she became the first Female Lawsa President in COOU.
5. Barr. Precious graduated as the 4th best in her Class in COOU.
6. She was admitted to Nigeria Law school Lagos where she came out with first Class and was the only student from her set that got first class in Nigeria Law school.
Why do I tell you this story... Impossible is Nothing. Destiny can be delayed but not denied. I am Chukwugozie Umeanolue (Ebubechukwuuzo)”.
See a screenshot of his post below:
See photos of Precious below:
Just recently, Legit.ng reported on a young lady who has finally become a lawyer years after rocking her father's court wig.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better
As a lawyer, I will deliberately lose a case if my client is bad - Success Adegor | Legit TV