Have you heard the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro latest news? The phone's manufacturer gained plenty of attention after announcing the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. What specifications make this device stand out?
Discover the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro details to learn whether the gadget is a good investment.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro overview
Like any other phone, the new handset has its cons and pros.
- A large display
- Face unlock feature
- Great battery capacity
- Great cameras
- Good value for money
- It could have better hardware features for such a price
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro specifications
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro release date: December 2019
- Screen size: 6.47-inches
- Screen type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Weight: 208 grams
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- Main camera: 108MP + 12MP + 5MP + 20 MP + 2MP
- Selfie camera: 32MP
- Processor: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM (does not have a card slot)
- 4G LTE: Yes
- Colours: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Aurora Green
- Price: $649 (N235,262)
- Bonus features: Fingerprint sensor (under the display), compass/magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor
What is the quality of the new handset’s hardware?
Although the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is large, it is comfortable to hold. The phone has a width of 74.2 mm. Its length is 157.8 mm. The thickness of the Xiaomi handset is 9.7 mm.
On the backside, you can see a tiny notch and two flashes. This notch has a selfie camera and an impressive Penta-camera setup with 5x optical zoom.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro has a large 6.47-inch AMOLED display. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone features the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection technology which keeps the device safe from damage when it drops.
Processor, storage & performance
The Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G processor powers this gadget. It provides speedy graphics and CPU performance. This makes the phone suitable for gamers.
The smartphone has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of ROM.
The smartphone features a great battery capacity of 5,260mAh (2 days of usage). You can take pictures, download movies, and run various apps for many hours without worrying about the battery draining. The gadget comes with a 30W fast charger in the box.
It will take you only 65 minutes to charge the device to 100%.
Speaker & call quality
The phone comes with a 3.5 mm earphone jack, a loudspeaker, and a USB Type-C. It has active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone. This feature reduces distracting background noise. Thus, you can enjoy a comfortable listening environment in areas with high noise.
What software features does the phone have?
OS & features
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that runs on MIUI 11 based on the Android 9 (Pie) operating system. It is available in three colours: Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Aurora Green.
The connectivity options of the handset include:
- USB Type-C
- FM radio
There is an optical fingerprint sensor under the display. The handset also supports Face Unlock feature.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro camera review, video, and image quality
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro specs include a 32MP camera for selfies and a 5-lens primary camera. The main camera comprises of teh following:
- A 108MP ultra-high resolution camera (1/1.33” super sensor, 8P lens, f/1.7, 4-axis OIS)
- A 20MP ultra wide-angle camera (FOV 117°, f/2.2)
- A 12MP telephoto camera (2x optical zoom, 1.4μm, f/2.0, Dual Pixel autofocus)
- A 5MP telephoto camera (10x hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom, f/2.0, OIS)
- A 2MP macro camera (macro zoom shooting)
Thanks to such excellent specifications, the availability of the Vlog mode, and the Night mode 2.0, this camera captures fantastic detailed pictures both in the daytime and at night.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro review
Here is what users think of the handset:
- Lead2XL: I love Xiaomi phones. My last phone was the pocophone F1, now using MI 9T, which I like except for the under-display fingerprint scanner which I nearly always need to touch 2 or 3 times to get it to work. This new Note 10 Pro is way too heavy, like so many new phones, plus same fingerprint scanner, which I would not buy again.
- ciyz: This is a real deal! I might consider this for its price.
- Rich watarious: I have actually watched more than 6 reviews of this phone on YouTube and they all said the camera system of this phone is among the greatest this year. But one of them said this camera sit on top of the chart with Huawei Mate 30 pro. This is amazing. I hope Xiaomi make the same or even better camera system for their next flagship phone. This is a midrange Chip made in a phone like high end but it is still upper midrange phone. But this undoubtedly tops all upper midrange phones. I hope it sells so well and will go global.
- Pcknckr: this is the base version of Mi note 10 ( not pro)
- Jostian007: Also missing the waterproofing.
- Anup kc: The only thing Missing here is Card Slot.
Many people consider the price of this handset is considered to be too high. The market provides a diverse choice of devices with similar specifications at the same or even lower cost. Here are the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro alternatives:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. The phone has an attractive design. It is waterproof and dustproof. It comes with advanced display and hardware features. The phone supports the S Pen, which makes it great if you like drawing and handwriting.
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro. This device is also dustproof and waterproof. Users appreciate it for the Horizon display with side touch and a terrific quad-camera. Furthermore, this smartphone runs on Android 10 and supports the Face Unlock feature.
As you see, the handset is an excellent buy at such a cost, although it still leaves much to be improved. Its 108MP camera, impressive battery and storage capacity are worth its price.
With so many gadgets on the market, choosing a new gadget becomes a challenge. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro offers value for money as it has impressive specs.