Have you already heard about the launch of the Lenovo A6 Note? One of the company’s latest smartphones is already on the market. What do people think of it and what are its specs?
On September 5, 2019, Lenovo organized a press event in India to launch its new smartphones: the Lenovo A6 Note, the Lenovo Z6 Pro, and the Lenovo K10 Note.
The Lenovo A6 Note price on the market is N35,781.
Can the phone make a long-lasting impression? Learn the Lenovo A6 Note all details to find out the answer!
Lenovo A6 Note overview
Like any other gadget, the Lenovo A6 Note has its strengths and weaknesses.
- A large screen
- A high-grade CPU
- A long battery life
- A dual-SIM slot
- A high-resolution 13MP rear camera
- Full HD video recording support
- Its screen might seem too big for users who prefer smaller gadgets
- When compared to the other smartphones, the fingerprint sensor of the new handset is a bit slow for this price range
- Its selfie camera has low resolution
- The phone does not support fast charging
- Some users consider it to be too heavy
- It does not have a compass
Lenovo A6 Note specifications
- Lenovo A6 Note release date: September 5, 2019
- Screen size: 6.09-inches
- Screen type: IPS LCD
- Screen resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Weight: 172 grams
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
- Main camera: 13MP + 2MP
- Selfie camera: 5MP
- Processor: Octa-core (2.0 GHz, Cortex-A53)
- Memory: 3GB or 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB or 16GB with the possibility of expansion via a microSD card up to 256GB
- 4G LTE: Yes
- Colors: Black, blue
- Lenovo A6 Note accessories: a 10W charger, a micro-USB cable, a transparent silicone case
- Price: N35,781
- Bonus features: An FM-radio, a proximity sensor, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, a rear fingerprint sensor, the face unlock feature
What hardware features does the phone have?
The gadget is easy to hold with one hand. Its width is 72.9 mm. It has a length of 154.7 mm. The phone has a thickness of 9.2 mm.
The weight of the smartphone is only 172 grams, but you might feel a bit tired when you hold it for a long time.
The phone comes with a 6.09-inch IPS LCD. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The resolution of the Lenovo A6 Note touch screen is 720 x 1560 pixels. The screen’s pixel density is 282 ppi.
The phone’s display also has the waterdrop notch housing the front 5MP camera. Panda King Glass protects the gadget from damage.
Processor, storage & performance
The gadget comes with the MediaTek Octa-core P22 processor. It enables smooth 3D gameplay, fast multitasking, and speedy camera performance.
The handset has 3GB/2GB of RAM. There is also 32GB/16GB of internal memory. You can expand the storage capacity via a microSD card up to 256GB.
Lenovo A6 Note battery life
The Lenovo A6 Note has a battery capacity of 4,000mAh that allows you to enjoy movies, play games, and watch videos for a long time.
The handset’s battery supports 10W fast charging.
The phone features a 3.5 mm audio jack. Thus, you can connect your phone to headphones or speakers. It also has a loudspeaker and comes with Dolby Atmos sound.
What software features does the phone have?
OS & features
The Lenovo A6 Note is a dual-SIM smartphone. It runs on the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is available in black and blue colors.
Its connectivity options include:
- 4G VoLTE
This handset comes with a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock feature. Thus, you do not have to worry about the privacy and safety of your data.
Camera, video, and image quality
The phone these cameras:
- A front 5MP shooter for selfies;
- An AI dual camera (13MP-sensor and a 2MP depth sensor). It has the Bokeh Effect, Face detection, Digital Zoom, Touch to focus, and Auto Flash features.
Pictures taken with the device have a resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels.
Lenovo A6 Note review
Since the phone is already on the market, a lot of people have already tried its specs in action. Here is what users say about it on YouTube:
- Anu Modi: Overall Its A Decent Phone
- Danny Anderson: This Lenovo A6 is excellent camera, this smart phone its specification is excellent comparing to other phone that are expensive, i like this phone.
- Drazen Tor: Considering its price and form factor it appears to be an overall solid device
- shivraj jadhav: Its a wow phone, the power of MediaTek chipset is setting the phone right!
In general, as you see, people appreciate its specs, but the price is still too high for some users.
- Infinix Hot 8 Lite (N31,900). It has a large screen. It features a battery capacity of 5,000mAh and a quad-core processor.
- Realme C2 (N35,980). It has a powerful Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. It runs on Android 9.0 and has 4,000mAh of battery capacity.
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 (N39,403). This handset has the Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor. It has a battery capacity of 4,000mAh and supports quick charge.
The Chinese giant, Lenovo, creates beautiful smartphones. The newly-released handset boasts of having a powerful CPU and long battery life. It has a large touchscreen and a modern design. However, the phone’s camera still leaves much to be improved. The pictures taken by it have a lack of sharpness and detail.
As you see, the Lenovo A6 Note is the right choice if you wish to have a decent device at a low price. It is powerful enough to cope with daily tasks.